Grind is so very old
Geritol for breakfast now
And Matlock at night

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIND!!!

:party: :shots: :yay: :clink: :1up: :guin: :whip: :ILUM: :party:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If we do the TRINITY meet and greet and drink, it'll have to be in MS this year. Or MI, so Grind can finally see the glory of Detroit.

Yurt, I know the ravages of age assail you to no end, but jealousy at our eternal youth will not spare you.

Yurt, I know the ravages of age assail you to no end, but jealousy at our eternal youth will not spare you.

you missunderstand.....i LAUGH at your antics, i was somewhat lilke that a few years ago...however....age is something i always knew happened, thus planned for it. i partied hard in college, got serious in post in grad and am working my ass off so i can play harder in retirement

you missunderstand.....i LAUGH at your antics, i was somewhat lilke that a few years ago...however....age is something i always knew happened, thus planned for it. i partied hard in college, got serious in post in grad and am working my ass off so i can play harder in retirement
Yup, you can't party because you have to work in the morning and your inferior, antiquated blood causes hang overs. Our superior, youthful bodies allow us to process far more fun than you, on less sleep, and with less down time.

In short, I don't have to stop partying hard.

Back