Grind's Birthday...

O Grind, how I want to lick the nipples of death, and worship at the feet of Allah, raising up mountains in the presence of our dark brethren. But alas, the days are done, and the night is almost over! And now none shall never be again...

O Grind, how I want to lick the nipples of death, and worship at the feet of Allah, raising up mountains in the presence of our dark brethren. But alas, the days are done, and the night is almost over! And now none shall never be again...

DUDE, you really need to check yourself into a rehab clinic.
I heard that Charlie Sheen didn't use his reservation and the Betty Ford Clinic has an opening. :palm:

fC3os.jpg

Happy birthday!

Further proof that you're still just a child; because the correct answer is "warm beer and cold pizza", unless you're a woosy.
No, that's only the correct answer for a prole. I am master of my own destiny.

Also you're implying that I do not have sufficient fridge space for multiple evenings worth of beer.

I have a grandson, who has his Birthday on 9-11.
I'm trying to teach him that it's an honor to share the date.
Well then here's something to consider (btw, that's my sister's birth date too.)

Sept 11 is a great day in American History. On that date during the revolutionary war the Battle of Brandywine was won by the Continental Army. It was the first major set piece battle won by the Continental Army and was the turning point in the Revolutionary war.

Back