Guess which poster I am

Gunfire erupts at San Francisco Halloween bash
10 people injured at city’s massive street party; several suspects detained

SAN FRANCISCO - Gunfire broke out between two groups at a massive Halloween street party in the city’s Castro district, wounding at least 10 people, including innocent bystanders, police said Wednesday.

The shooting began around 10:40 p.m. Tuesday as authorities were dispersing thousands of revelers under a curfew aimed at controlling the traditionally raucous party.

Liberals can't be trusted... Look where this happened... in San Francisco... its a liberal of liberal place... arguable the most liberal place int he world. so its not shocking that this happens there.

Id bet that all the people at this party were liberals... b/c they don't have to work on wednesday so they can go to a halloween party b/c Wednesday is the first and they can get their welfare checks...

but at least some liberals were killed at the party which is a good thing b/c they probably didn't have healthcare b/c they were liberals which would mean id have to foot their medical bills...

ill also bet that some were illegal immigrants since liberals watn them all here for free

ok guess who i am

LOL. Don't get all bent up. I was joking. You know I like those dogs. I grew up with them.

We're not really all that big on pictures in my family. There are quite a few pictures of me in my firefighter regalia, but not so many at my house. Most are at the firestation.

Gunfire erupts at San Francisco Halloween bash
10 people injured at city’s massive street party; several suspects detained

SAN FRANCISCO - Gunfire broke out between two groups at a massive Halloween street party in the city’s Castro district, wounding at least 10 people, including innocent bystanders, police said Wednesday.

The shooting began around 10:40 p.m. Tuesday as authorities were dispersing thousands of revelers under a curfew aimed at controlling the traditionally raucous party.

Liberals can't be trusted... Look where this happened... in San Francisco... its a liberal of liberal place... arguable the most liberal place int he world. so its not shocking that this happens there.

Id bet that all the people at this party were liberals... b/c they don't have to work on wednesday so they can go to a halloween party b/c Wednesday is the first and they can get their welfare checks...

but at least some liberals were killed at the party which is a good thing b/c they probably didn't have healthcare b/c they were liberals which would mean id have to foot their medical bills...

ill also bet that some were illegal immigrants since liberals watn them all here for free

ok guess who i am
These were almost certainly not Liberals, but the fact is that in Liberal environments where you have policies of being soft on crime, big on gun control (which affects legal gunowners much more), heavy on welfare programs (where people expect to get things for free from others) and high unemployment where they are more likely to turn to crime, then this sort of thing is and does happen more often.

You simply almost never hear about parties in the Conservative areas either suburbs or out in the country where gangs start blowing each other away with guns...and that's not for lack of guns.

Do you really dispute that Rob? You're smart enough knowing from Hartford what kind of environment I'm talking about and there is certainly no Conservatives or Republicans coming from that area is there?

There is no single bigger factor in shaping society than government which coerces how people behave or don't behave and what type of environment they will live in, and obviously those shaping that will be Conservatives, Liberals and all in between.

I know how I sound and sure it can get funny, but it doesn't make it false and I certainly have never seen anyone prove different.

"...and I certainly have never seen anyone prove different."

that is ridiculous.... your assertions that liberalism causes everything from cancer to poverty don't need to be "disproved". Prove to me that you have stopped beating your wife. See? The onus is on you to prove the causation and you never do that....you only say that these terrible things happen in areas where liberals are and, therefore, the liberals must be the CAUSE of the terrible thing. It is, and has always been, very funny and nothing that anyone takes seriously - except danodeslanderousmoronicmano.

Tell me again that Jim Webb is a bad guy......

when you aren't man enough to lick the dogshit off his boots.

These were almost certainly not Liberals, but the fact is that in Liberal environments where you have policies of being soft on crime, big on gun control (which affects legal gunowners much more), heavy on welfare programs (where people expect to get things for free from others) and high unemployment where they are more likely to turn to crime, then this sort of thing is and does happen more often.

You simply almost never hear about parties in the Conservative areas either suburbs or out in the country where gangs start blowing each other away with guns...and that's not for lack of guns.

Do you really dispute that Rob? You're smart enough knowing from Hartford what kind of environment I'm talking about and there is certainly no Conservatives or Republicans coming from that area is there?

There is no single bigger factor in shaping society than government which coerces how people behave or don't behave and what type of environment they will live in, and obviously those shaping that will be Conservatives, Liberals and all in between.

I know how I sound and sure it can get funny, but it doesn't make it false and I certainly have never seen anyone prove different.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah, it's all the fault of the liberals.

You sound like a stuck record, you hack...

"Soft on crime, welfare creates crime etc etc, you never hear of such crime in rural conservative areas...."

You are so full of it...

"...and I certainly have never seen anyone prove different."

that is ridiculous.... your assertions that liberalism causes everything from cancer to poverty don't need to be "disproved". Prove to me that you have stopped beating your wife. See? The onus is on you to prove the causation and you never do that....you only say that these terrible things happen in areas where liberals are and, therefore, the liberals must be the CAUSE of the terrible thing. It is, and has always been, very funny and nothing that anyone takes seriously - except danodeslanderousmoronicmano.

You stupid fucking dumbass, what you write would be true IF I were were to simply correlate the 2 and leave it at that, but I don't, I gave detailed reasons above HOW Liberalism causes crime and you simply overlook the reasons because you no answer to them do you, you sad sack of shit.

As for cancer, I have mentioned that Liberalism is against mainstream power sources like nuclear power which would help alleviate the demand for coal and thus reduce the amount of sulphur dioxide produced, which does cause respiratory cancer (along with acid rain)
http://www.gasdetection.com/TECH/so2.html

Other than that I don't think Liberalism does too much to cause cancer.

But of course stupid Maineman will just give a response that sexes up this phrase:
"Huh-Huh, Dano think Liberalism cause cancer, me told you so."

Tell me again that Jim Webb is a bad guy......
Because of his repetitive negative portrayals of women (which is NOT reality) and the fact that he feels a need to describe gross acts explicitly. Like the part that you defend where Webb writes about a father putting his son's dick in his mouth, why not just write that he gave head or something? Why the sick need on his part to describe it in detail?
And man, this conversation is sick, I don't want to even talk about that shit, maybe you're comfortable with it but I'm not. But then from the VERY disturbing stuff I saw Dixie write about you I can see why you would...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah, it's all the fault of the liberals.

You sound like a stuck record, you hack...

"Soft on crime, welfare creates crime etc etc, you never hear of such crime in rural conservative areas...."

You are so full of it...
Sorry Rob has seen Hartford, many over here can relate to exactly what I described. Only partisan hardcore deniers would try and blow it off, but by all means enjoy your Pyrrhic victory among your Liberal brethren...

Back