Had full hip replacement on Sept 18

Didn't have to wait 52 weeks like the NHS has

Was told I needed it done in August and after PT it was done
In the America Harris wants to create your eligibility for surgery will be based on your social rating. They will check your Internet search history and if you don't adequately support tranny bs and all the woke ideology then getting surgery will be more "complicated".

Didn't have to wait 52 weeks like the NHS has

Was told I needed it done in August and after PT it was done
I wore mine out from running, biking, and golf. I had both sides done at a young age and wore one of those out 20 years later. Following my first batch, the pain that was blocking my rotation disappeared and my golf handicap dropped to 4 for a couple of years. Total hip replacement surgery is wonderful.

Reactions: TOP
In the America Harris wants to create your eligibility for surgery will be based on your social rating. They will check your Internet search history and if you don't adequately support tranny bs and all the woke ideology then getting surgery will be more "complicated".
When the government cont
I wore mine out from running, biking, and golf. I had both sides done at a young age and wore one of those out 20 years later. Following my first batch, the pain that was blocking my rotation disappeared and my golf handicap dropped to 4 for a couple of years. Total hip replacement surgery is wonderful.
Two better than Joe Biden!

That is, assuming there's even a doctor available to do it... Or, you might get some quack with a "medical degree" from something like the Rangoon correspondence school of medicine and psychic surgery who doesn't even speak English... After all, when the government says medical providers are overpaid and puts a severe cap on their salaries, you'll get fewer people and fewer qualified people going into medicine and those already in practice will retire or quit and go elsewhere.

That is, assuming there's even a doctor available to do it... Or, you might get some quack with a "medical degree" from something like the Rangoon correspondence school of medicine and psychic surgery who doesn't even speak English... After all, when the government says medical providers are overpaid and puts a severe cap on their salaries, you'll get fewer people and fewer qualified people going into medicine and those already in practice will retire or quit and go elsewhere.
School of medicine and small engine repair.

Canada limits what a doctor can earn each year. Some of them get licensed in the US. When they earn the maximum they can make in Canada they move to the US and practice for the rest of they year mostly doing locum tenens

Back