Had full hip replacement on Sept 18

Didn't have to wait 52 weeks like the NHS has

Was told I needed it done in August and after PT it was done
Let me guess, you do not have a bit of gratitude to the taxpayers who paid for most of it? You want to cancel Medicare, for all those that follow you? But of course, you want us to pay for your hip replacement?

Canada limits what a doctor can earn each year. Some of them get licensed in the US. When they earn the maximum they can make in Canada they move to the US and practice for the rest of they year mostly doing locum tenens
First off, no they don't. There are a limited number of patients allowed to be seen by a doctor, but that does not limit it by the year. Leaving Canada would mean that a doctor would lose the income for the rest of the year, and it would take years to build up the patient list when he returned.

The license is not the hard part. Most American states accept a Canadian school and residency, and give a license automatically. It is the working papers that are difficult. It can take years to get working papers, so not something you can do at the end of the year.

We are stuck guessing what possible way anything similar to Express' post could be possible. With a limitation on the number of patients that are allowed to be seen in Canada, which can not be gotten around by taking two jobs in Canada, a Canadian doctor could get another job in the USA. So they could work 5 days a week in Canada, and then cross the border and work 2 days, or more nights in an American job close to the border.

It seems like a lot of trouble, but hypothetically it is possible.

Volsrock admits that he does not have any private supplemental insurance, which almost certainly means that the rest of the cost was paid by Medicaid.
I have Blue Cross FEP Federal Employee Program...440.00 a month

Last edited:
I have Blue Cross FEP Federal Employee Program...440.00 a month
$440 a month does not cover your healthcare. It is acting as a supplemental health insurance, and is part of Obamacare. I can almost guarantee that your primary health coverage is Medicare.

So you have government single payer as your main coverage, with Obamacare supplemental health insurance covering the rest.

$440 a month does not cover your healthcare. It is acting as a supplemental health insurance, and is part of Obamacare. I can almost guarantee that your primary health coverage is Medicare.

So you have government single payer as your main coverage, with Obamacare supplemental health insurance covering the rest.
nope no Obamacare

You said you had supplemental health insurance federal employee health insurance. All federal employee health insurance must comply with Obamacare rules, and is part of Obamacare.

If you do not like it, cancel it.
u are a fucking IDIOT..my wife works for the Dept of Defense and Im on her ins

u are a fucking IDIOT..my wife works for the Dept of Defense and Im on her ins
If you are over 65, the insurance company acts as a reinsurer, covering whatever Medicare does not. They are not going to pay Medicare's share, just because you hate the government.

There is no way that two old people can get health insurance for $440 a month. There is someone else chipping in.

Let me guess, you do not have a bit of gratitude to the taxpayers who paid for most of it? You want to cancel Medicare, for all those that follow you? But of course, you want us to pay for your hip replacement?
Fuck you walleye, working people pay for insurance. Illegals do not, I get to pay for them too.

If you are over 65, the insurance company acts as a reinsurer, covering whatever Medicare does not. They are not going to pay Medicare's share, just because you hate the government.

There is no way that two old people can get health insurance for $440 a month. There is someone else chipping in.
im 61

All the coverage that is listed is Blue Cross FEP and its my primary

IMG_20240924_204848423.jpg

Back