Had full hip replacement on Sept 18

So you say that Blue Cross came up with $32,000, but you only pay them $440 a month? Someone else is making up the difference.
Yes they paid

and i just looked its went up to 517.00..i dont keep up with the bills she does

Its the same ins the US Postal Service. Department of Commerce, Department of Homeland Security employees have

Last edited:
what do u think the avg age for replacement is
Obviously, my perception is shaded by who is around me. Younger and younger people are getting hip replacements because of extreme obesity, and opioid addiction. That is not touching me personally, so the people around me getting hip replacements are all over 70.

How much do you weigh? Do you have problems with substance addiction?

Obviously, my perception is shaded by who is around me. Younger and younger people are getting hip replacements because of extreme obesity, and opioid addiction. That is not touching me personally, so the people around me getting hip replacements are all over 70.

How much do you weigh? Do you have problems with substance addiction?
Im not fat

I am 6'3 205 with no substance addiction

I haven't even took any of the Ozycodone they gave me

Im not fat

I am 6'3 205 with no substance addiction
So you are a bit tall, with a BMI a bit into the overweight area, but nothing to explain why you need hip replacement at such a young age. (Or so you claim)

There is something that has caused you to get a hip replacement at such a young age. Your first response is that it is none of my business, which suggests to me that you know what it is. You might not even be willing to admit it, but you know.

So you are a bit tall, with a BMI a bit into the overweight area, but nothing to explain why you need hip replacement at such a young age. (Or so you claim)

There is something that has caused you to get a hip replacement at such a young age. Your first response is that it is none of my business, which suggests to me that you know what it is. You might not even be willing to admit it, but you know.
Osteoarthritis of the Hip

cdd3e3a2-b557-4a17-8fd1-2c526ee5f8b7.jpeg

Wally, care to tell us all why your common sense replacement was such a failure. What year did that happen. How did you lose it? How old were you when it happened? Was it ab accident or too much MSNBS and CNN? Was your mothers dislike of you? Possibly being bullied at school? Being rejected by women? Fill us in.

Back