Haitians come from…

And Kamala went to a low rated college and Law School

I'm guessing you are in no real position to rank law schools. Just a guess.

and funked the bar exam.

Fuuuuck, I flunked the Patent Bar exam something like 3 times before I passed. It's not uncommon. Bar exams are not easy. (Now, granted the Patent Bar is not quite the same as a legal bar, and it has a much much higher failure rate...something like 40%, but the point is it is not completely uncommon to take it more than once. The figures I've seen are that about 85% take the legal bar once, with 9% taking it twice.

And that was at a time when Ivy League schools were falling all over themselves for Black females.

The bar exam is not related to the university.

Trump knowing nearly nothing does not hurt him with his voters. Trump can be wrong, and he often is, and he will be forgiven by his sheep. If Harris said that, it would be all over right-wing gnus and be disqualifying.

That's the really frustrating part with this particular division. The Trump side has a unique situation: their candidate constantly makes ridiculous claims about his abilities and reality (how many actual "english scholars" really told him his rambling semi-coherent diatribes are incredible works of rhetorical interweaving?) and as we grow more and more polarized we see that the "lies" get more and more mundane. Suddenly everything is up for debate even things that were seen by everyone live in real time.

The debate can't really go forward if either side is unwilling to grant at least common reality. And I fear we may be past the point where we can.

That's the really frustrating part with this particular division. The Trump side has a unique situation: their candidate constantly makes ridiculous claims about his abilities and reality (how many actual "english scholars" really told him his rambling semi-coherent diatribes are incredible works of rhetorical interweaving?) and as we grow more and more polarized we see that the "lies" get more and more mundane. Suddenly everything is up for debate even things that were seen by everyone live in real time.

The debate can't really go forward if either side is unwilling to grant at least common reality. And I fear we may be past the point where we can.
You guys have it easy your candidate has no abilities except a vagina and pigmentation.

Massachusetts has the third-largest community of Haitian immigrants in the United States

and I've run into maybe four of them.

We don't have TOO many Republicans in Massachusetts,
but anywhere Republicans exist,
Republicans are the biggest problem.

They'll say anything to obscure their transgressions.

That's awesome.... I
Love Threads of desperation like this...
Nice likeness

47955d5a5f54a5fe08bfad7d4f4831cf.jpg

Back