Haitians practicing voodoo actually drink the blood from the cats

There are no credible reports of pets being eaten. Why do you post bulkshit from a far right wing site? No one in Springfield is practicing voodoo. This entire claim is batshit crazy and you are STILL going with it? Good grief.

If I recall, you are from the Jacksonville area so you may not have heard much about this, but here in south Florida, many of us remember and/or have witnessed (like me), voodoo practices in the streets.
I have seen severed goat heads on the city streets, and chicken feet on the doors of homes. I've seen bare-breasted women nursing their babies in small groups, and right outside of my apartment, I've had to chase away people watching my TV through the bay window.
Granted, this was happening over 35 years ago, but these people were fresh off the boat and old habits are hard to break.

So don't tell me "No one in Springfield is practicing voodoo." You don't know, and you don't know how hungry they are either.

2.5% of the population of Florida. Over half a million. Do you guys ever research before you post your stupid shit?
That is not huge. The word used was huge. Also, depends when the Haitians came here. Older established Haitians vote more conservatively. I lived their. I had Haitian coworkers. Did you? Fugazy.

That is not huge. The word used was huge. Also, depends when the Haitians came here. Older established Haitians vote more conservatively. I lived their. I had Haitian coworkers. Did you? Fugazy.

It is the largest Haitian population of any state. ROTFLMFAO!!! Haitians vote Democrat. You appear not to know anything.

Facts are stranger than fiction. Haitians practicing voodoo actually drink the blood from the cats while they are alive until the cat dies from blood loss as part of a common Voodoo practice.

Surprise! Yet Another “Conspiracy Theory” Is True After All
By Glassburn • Sep. 13, 2024

Truth often sounds like fiction, especially when it does not fit the listener’s model of the world and what they believe to be in the realm of possibility. If you lived in Germany in 1933, you might hear news the new chancellor, Adolf Hitler, was arresting political opponents and putting them in a newly built prison. Unless you knew those people personally, you might dismiss the news as a conspiracy theory designed to hurt Hitler. Later, in November of 1938, when you heard the news of Jews being rounded up and sent to the same prison, you might dismiss it as well. So the smoke screen worked.
The real cannibals

The very words of the xtian comunion,”Take and eat, this is my body broken for you,”

Eating flesh and drinking blood of their god man

Sick shit

The real cannibals

The very words of the xtian comunion,”Take and eat, this is my body broken for you,”

Eating flesh and drinking blood of their god man

Sick shit
It does sound weird but I think it's figurative.
Also I think the Romans constructed that religion. That sacrament is not a Jewish thing and Jesus was supposedly a Jew.

There are no credible reports of pets being eaten. Why do you post bulkshit from a far right wing site? No one in Springfield is practicing voodoo. This entire claim is batshit crazy and you are STILL going with it? Good grief.
Far more times than not Trump is maligned for saying things of importance that are eventually found to be true. For instance, they were spying on him during his campaign for President on 2020. Another, Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are effective in fighting the Covid virus.

Springfield residents had no prior understanding of the volume of immigrants who would be descending on the town...(nearly
20,000 to date. Most initially felt compassion and planned for about 600 Hatians.)

The Springfield Community's Foundation lead the public suppression of what would actually be the numbers of relocated Hatians. These non profit community foundations are the puppet masters who set the plan into motion...
The Hatians flew into surrounding cities and were bussed, taxied, and driven into Springfield, mostly at night...
Each Hatian receives:
A Smart phone with retailers and food vendors apps already loaded onto the phone, including
Kroger, Speedway,Uber, Mc Donald's, CVS, Walmart and Target (partial list), pre filled with usable credit.
These are replenished monthly.
Cash distributed monthly..
Only a small number of Haitians fluently speak or read English...
A 90 day temporary driving permit is issued, which automatically renews...
No need for a temporary permit or need to take driving exam as a resident would be required to do...
Some received a car/truck free, including "insurance" and maintenance...
Construction inspections are waived as new housing and renovations are done to accommodate the need for quick emergency Haitian housing.
Wait lists for housing, government assistance, medical treatment, special ADA requirements,
utilities, child care, etc are expedited for Haitians ahead of citizens. Residents who had lived in housing for years lost their residences in many situations...
Multiple Auto accidents occur daily...with little or no consequence...
Classrooms, child care centers, YMCAs, are overwhelmed...translators are far and few inbetween
Ducks and geese are sparce now days. Taken for food.
There legitimate fear for thew safety of domestic pets...
Many non profits. charities, churches, and entrepreneurs have profited at the invitation of the Feds to cash in on the opportunities.
So, as in most situations, money talks while ethics and morals are abandoned...
Do the people against what's happening in Springfield have a right to be angry, frustrated and concerned? Of course...wouldn't you be in the same situation...
They're just people concerned about their families and their community...

Bottom line,
It's about Springfield Ohio and the long term residents future.
Resources are depleted...volunteers are exhausted...
Would you be ok if this happened to your town?
Think carefully when you vote in November...because it absolutely and very easily could....

Springfield residents had no prior understanding of the volume of immigrants who would be descending on the town...(nearly
20,000 to date. Most initially felt compassion and planned for about 600 Hatians.)

The Springfield Community's Foundation lead the public suppression of what would actually be the numbers of relocated Hatians. These non profit community foundations are the puppet masters who set the plan into motion...
The Hatians flew into surrounding cities and were bussed, taxied, and driven into Springfield, mostly at night...
Each Hatian receives:
A Smart phone with retailers and food vendors apps already loaded onto the phone, including
Kroger, Speedway,Uber, Mc Donald's, CVS, Walmart and Target (partial list), pre filled with usable credit.
These are replenished monthly.
Cash distributed monthly..
Only a small number of Haitians fluently speak or read English...
A 90 day temporary driving permit is issued, which automatically renews...
No need for a temporary permit or need to take driving exam as a resident would be required to do...
Some received a car/truck free, including "insurance" and maintenance...
Construction inspections are waived as new housing and renovations are done to accommodate the need for quick emergency Haitian housing.
Wait lists for housing, government assistance, medical treatment, special ADA requirements,
utilities, child care, etc are expedited for Haitians ahead of citizens. Residents who had lived in housing for years lost their residences in many situations...
Multiple Auto accidents occur daily...with little or no consequence...
Classrooms, child care centers, YMCAs, are overwhelmed...translators are far and few inbetween
Ducks and geese are sparce now days. Taken for food.
There legitimate fear for thew safety of domestic pets...
Many non profits. charities, churches, and entrepreneurs have profited at the invitation of the Feds to cash in on the opportunities.
So, as in most situations, money talks while ethics and morals are abandoned...
Do the people against what's happening in Springfield have a right to be angry, frustrated and concerned? Of course...wouldn't you be in the same situation...
They're just people concerned about their families and their community...

Bottom line,
It's about Springfield Ohio and the long term residents future.
Resources are depleted...volunteers are exhausted...
Would you be ok if this happened to your town?
Think carefully when you vote in November...because it absolutely and very easily could....
This is not negligence, this is Evil.

Back