Hamas-cheering Jew hating Democrats descend on Columbia in chaotic start to new school year

The invaders are the terrorists. The invaded are not. Your invaders mentality shames you.
Yep, the Muslims illegally invaded the British Mandate once the Jews accepted the UN 181 peace treaty.

I find it interesting you can have knowledge of Oct 17 and call Israel barbarism......
I expect Terrorists to be barbaric.

I do not expect Israel to be barbaric, in their response. And I do not expect Israel to target the wrong people in their response. Their target is HAMAS terrorists- the ones that carried out their BARBARIC act.- not Palestinian Women and Children

And if you do not understand that- YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER EVIL MUSLIM HATER LIKE NETANYAHU!

Netanyahu is responsible for these 40,000 deaths of Palestinian Women and Children!

NETANYAHU is a Barbarian and needs to be taken out of power- NOW!

And the White lib democrats are just getting started, after a nice Summer off. :palm:

"
The NYPD arrested two people Tuesday as dozens of screaming anti-Israel protesters swarmed Columbia University and Barnard College on the first day of classes — resuming the chaotic demonstrations that paralyzed the Upper Manhattan campus at the tail end of last semester.

The rowdy demonstrators formed a picket line and banged drums as scores of students waited in lengthy lines to pass through security and gain access to the Ivy League school in Morningside Heights.

Protests also formed outside of neighboring Barnard College, CU’s sister school, where two demonstrators, including one shrouding their face and head with a keffiyeh scarf, were taken into custody."

Geeeeeee another MAGA goyim filthy subspecies pontificating about us Jews

Jews overwhelming vote democrat you dumb Christ stain

stop...Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it white boys yelling out "jews will not replace us"? Just checkin​

I do not expect Israel to be barbaric, in their response. And I do not expect Israel to target the wrong people in their response. Their target is HAMAS terrorists- the ones that carried out their BARBARIC act.- not Palestinian Women and Children

And if you do not understand that- YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER EVIL MUSLIM HATER LIKE NETANYAHU!

Netanyahu is responsible for these 40,000 deaths of Palestinian Women and Children!

stop...the fact Natty not only help boost up Hamass, fund Hamass and embolden Hamass, they also knew 1 yr prior to the attacks that it was coming...but like Trump, when your faced with prison, you'd do just about anything to keep your job and stay out of jail. The US with all its democrasy, should side with the ppl of Israel, who are tired of war and demand Natty to talk peace. Or STOP FUNDING THE JEWS...THE ANSWER IS THAT SIMPLE, BIDEN, HARRIS...STOP FUELING THEIR ANGER WITH OUR MONEY AND WEAPONS​

stop...the fact Natty not only help boost up Hamass, fund Hamass and embolden Hamass, they also knew 1 yr prior to the attacks that it was coming...but like Trump, when your faced with prison, you'd do just about anything to keep your job and stay out of jail. The US with all its democrasy, should side with the ppl of Israel, who are tired of war and demand Natty to talk peace. Or STOP FUNDING THE JEWS...THE ANSWER IS THAT SIMPLE, BIDEN, HARRIS...STOP FUELING THEIR ANGER WITH OUR MONEY AND WEAPONS​

Israel is a sitting duck, a very small country, out in the desert with their population of less than 10 million people.

Iran could easily destroy Israel and their entire population with less that 100 missiles should they reach their strategic targets.

SO, THE US MUST SUPPLY ISRAEL WITH DEFENSIVE MISSILES or they would have already been wiped out.

If you will remember just a few months ago, Iran lobbed over 250 missiles at Israel. And with America's help, along with other allies, and Israeli's defensive missiles supplied to them by the U.S., all of Iran's missiles were shot down before reaching their targets.

But, Netanyahu is forcing the U.S. to take caution in sending them Money or Arms, or anything else other than DEFENSIVE WEAPONS ONLY, so long as Netanyahu is ignoring BIDEN ADMINISTRATION calls for a Ceasefire and release of all hostages.

You presume to speak for others with no knowledge. I am not pro-Hamas, but I think the Israeli slaughter of Palestinians is way overboard. They are destroying the infrastructure including schools and hospitals They have killed many thousands. The Palestinian people are not Hamas, but when this ends, their people will be ripe for recruitment.
You know nothing Earl.
Do you expect Israel to just forget the slaughter of more than 1000 Israelis, the beheading and burning alive of infants on Oct. 7?

Israel is committed to destroying these barbarians so that it won’t happen again.

Schools and hospitals are being hit because the cowards in Hamas are hiding there with their bombs and rockets.

Hamas broke the ceasefire on Oct. 7.

Israel will stop when the last two brigades of Hamas are destroyed.

in·ti·fa·da
[ˌin(t)əˈfädə]
noun

1. the Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, beginning in 1987.

This means those protesters support Hamas, the PLO, and other Palestinian terrorist organizations as these are who are running the Intifada. And it is, in part Columbia. Those are students in New York City where Columbia is.

Liar. They support, as most of the world does, and end to the illegal occupation (that is expanding as we speak) of the West Bank by Israeli terrorists.

It is no doubt the impetus for Hamas' attacks, along with other Israeli atrocities. But you posted pictures that have nothing to do with the OP, and nobody has shown that the Columbia protestors support Hamas.

In fact, it is just as likely that the Jewish counter protestors support the murder of innocent women/children in Palestine.

Liar. They support, as most of the world does, and end to the illegal occupation (that is expanding as we speak) of the West Bank by Israeli terrorists.

It is no doubt the impetus for Hamas' attacks, along with other Israeli atrocities. But you posted pictures that have nothing to do with the OP, and nobody has shown that the Columbia protestors support Hamas.

In fact, it is just as likely that the Jewish counter protestors support the murder of innocent women/children in Palestine.
Their banner reads that the support the Intifada. That has specific meaning. You are just trying to deny the obvious by use of red herrings.

That picture was in response to a specific question asking for proof the protesting students support Hamas. If they support the Intifada, they support Hamas.

Their banner reads that the support the Intifada. That has specific meaning. You are just trying to deny the obvious by use of red herrings.

That picture was in response to a specific question asking for proof the protesting students support Hamas. If they support the Intifada, they support Hamas.

Liar. You posted a picture that has nothing to do with Columbia University.

You support Israel. So you support the murder of innocent children. I'm not really surprised.

I expect you're one of the idiots who believe Hamas when they tell people Israel targets women and children......EVERY report of Israeli "barbarism" starts with the statement "according to Palestinian authorities".......

And the White lib democrats are just getting started, after a nice Summer off. :palm:

"
The NYPD arrested two people Tuesday as dozens of screaming anti-Israel protesters swarmed Columbia University and Barnard College on the first day of classes — resuming the chaotic demonstrations that paralyzed the Upper Manhattan campus at the tail end of last semester.

The rowdy demonstrators formed a picket line and banged drums as scores of students waited in lengthy lines to pass through security and gain access to the Ivy League school in Morningside Heights.

Protests also formed outside of neighboring Barnard College, CU’s sister school, where two demonstrators, including one shrouding their face and head with a keffiyeh scarf, were taken into custody."

They aren't democrats, they are assholes. Democrats are fully behind Israel and Harris has commited to that as well as continuing to supply them with weapons.

I expect you're one of the idiots who believe Hamas when they tell people Israel targets women and children......EVERY report of Israeli "barbarism" starts with the statement "according to Palestinian authorities".......
You are talking out your ass.

Here is what I know. You do not kill a fly on the wall with a fucking SHOTGUN!

Perhaps you would be reckless and stupid enough to toss a hand grenade up under your own roof to rid yourself of a WASP NEST! But, I know better than to do something like that.

THINK! THINK! THINK! Of the collateral DAMAGE!

Well, Netanyahu is not thinking, and he is Killing like a MADMAN, because this is his big chance to kill as many Palestinians as he can- EVEN IF HE HAS TO STARVE THEM TO DEATH IN THE FUCKING DESERT without food, shelter, or water!

NOW FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!

Last edited:
You are talking out your ass.

Here is what I know. You do not kill a fly with a fucking SHOTGUN!

THINK! THINK! THINK! Of the collateral DAMAGE!

Well, Netanyahu is not thinking, and he is Killing like a MADMAN!

NOW FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!
I'm sorry you're a fucking idiots but seriously, it's not my fault you're stupid......

Do you expect Israel to just forget the slaughter of more than 1000 Israelis, the beheading and burning alive of infants on Oct. 7?

Israel is committed to destroying these barbarians so that it won’t happen again.

Schools and hospitals are being hit because the cowards in Hamas are hiding there with their bombs and rockets.

Hamas broke the ceasefire on Oct. 7.

Israel will stop when the last two brigades of Hamas are destroyed.
Do you expect the Palestinians to ever forget that their homes, and everything they owned were destroyed, and forced out into the desert without shelter, food, or water, and over 40.000 of their Women and Children were killed UNNECESSARILY as collateral damage, so that NETANYAHU can retaliate for the Oct. 7th attack.

Netanyahu has a Hatred for Palestinians. His brother was killed by a Palestinian way back when in this 1,000 year war between Mulims and JEWS. and he just wants them all dead and gone.

Netanyahu is the problem. And HE and Trump stirred all of this PALESTINIAN HATRED up when they collaborated and Moved the Capital of Israel to Jerusalem. TRUMP HATES MUSLIMS TOO. HE BANNED THEM HERE!

Trump and Netanyahu were SOLELY responsible for the OCTOBER attack on Israel!

Everything has consequences- EVERYTHING!

Last edited:
They aren't democrats, they are assholes. Democrats are fully behind Israel and Harris has commited to that as well as continuing to supply them with weapons.
That's in contravention of the US United Nations Charter pledge. Trouble is in store for any state assisting genocidal Israel- and that applies to Uncle Sam more than anybody else.

That's in contravention of the US United Nations Charter pledge. Trouble is in store for any state assisting genocidal Israel- and that applies to Uncle Sam more than anybody else.
Bullshit. Oct 7th was no different for Israel than Pearl Harbor for the USA and when FDR declared war he said we won't stop without an unconditional surrender and we bombed the shit out of Tokyo and Hiroshima and Nakasaki until Japan surrendered. We killed hundreds of thousands and didn't give a shit about how many we killed.

Hamas did the same thing to Israel on Oct 7th. Has Hamas surrendered? They haven't even fucking returned the hostages! Over 80% of the Palistinians cheered Hamas on Oct 7th, I bet those fuckers aren't cheering now? Fuck them, Israel has every right to continue pummeling Gaza and whoever gets in their way until Hamas is no more. Israel pulled completely out of Gaza in 2005 and this is what they got in return. You can count on Israel NEVER again not occupying Gaza and keeping the Palistinians there under their thumb, I hope those ignorant shitheads are happy.

Israel will tell the UN Charter to go fuck themselves just like Putin is doing now with his using gas on the Ukrainains. We will also tell them Israel has every right to eliminate the threat and to go screw yourselves.

Do you expect the Palestinians to ever forget that their homes, and everything they owned were destroyed, and forced out into the desert without shelter, food, or water, and over 40.000 of their Women and Children were killed UNNECESSARILY as collateral damage, so that NETANYAHU can retaliate for the Oct. 7th attack.

Netanyahu has a Hatred for Palestinians. His brother was killed by a Palestinian way back when in this 1,000 year war between Mulims and JEWS. and he just wants them all dead and gone.

Netanyahu is the problem. And HE and Trump stirred all of this PALESTINIAN HATRED up when they collaborated and Moved the Capital of Israel to Jerusalem. TRUMP HATES MUSLIMS TOO. HE BANNED THEM HERE!

Trump and Netanyahu were SOLELY responsible for the OCTOBER attack on Israel!

Everything has consequences- EVERYTHING!
Hamas and the Palistinians are one and the same and Israel has every right to do precisely what we did. Tell them they will relent when they get an unconditional surrender from Hamas and ALL of our hostages are returned, and not before.

Back