Hamas-cheering Jew hating Democrats descend on Columbia in chaotic start to new school year

What's your source for the articlee? ... palestine authority, Hamas, Iran, Al Jazeera???

and what evidence do they have???
The Israeli press, you deluded dodger. ' Evidence ' It was on national tv.
Explain your position with regard to the evidence.

No ? Cowardly prosemitic fucker.

The Israeli press, you deluded dodger. ' Evidence ' It was on national tv.
Explain your position with regard to the evidence.

No ? Cowardly prosemitic fucker.
Then Provide a link to the article making the accusations.

Then Provide a link to the article making the accusations.

Israeli media publishes video of soldiers allegedly raping Palestinian detainee
Footage shows soldiers hiding actions behind riot shields, and is believed to be the incident that led to their arrest

Now that you're caught by thje bollox, Big doggie- explain your position on sodomizing prisoners - or fuck off, I'm not really interested in which.

Israeli media publishes video of soldiers allegedly raping Palestinian detainee
Footage shows soldiers hiding actions behind riot shields, and is believed to be the incident that led to their arrest

Now that you're caught by thje bollox, Big doggie- explain your position on sodomizing prisoners - or fuck off, I'm not really interested in which.
Middleeasteye. terrorist. net? ... never heard of them.

So "evidence" is obscured? WTF

We know Muslims torture people to death including captured civilians. What's your position on that? Demand Hamas surrender and free the hostages?

Yes, 1500 on one day in 2016. Now, 10's thousands of white boys and girls chant a different version of the same thing every day, in unity with Muslim terrorists.

What do you think ... "from the river to the sea" ... means.

stop...TRUTH be told, yall could give two shits about the Jews, the Muslims, etc...yall just want to exploit the misery of other nations, JUST TO BOOST Trump's bid for the white house. Jews and Muslims have been fighting for decades and until both find leaders who are willing to broker peace, more decades will follow and nothing Trump can do will stop the madness of these two nations.​

NOTE;
Earl is a known supporter of genocide and of the sodomy/rape of Palestinian prisoners.

rape.jpg

stop...It amuses me, seeing so many Muslim cowardly men who show up at foreign borders by the thousands. None with families, just men.​

stop...TRUTH be told, yall could give two shits about the Jews, the Muslims, etc...yall just want to exploit the misery of other nations, JUST TO BOOST Trump's bid for the white house. Jews and Muslims have been fighting for decades and until both find leaders who are willing to broker peace, more decades will follow and nothing Trump can do will stop the madness of these two nations.​

The Jews agreed to the U.N. 181 peace treaty. The Muslims chose war. I've met Muslims that are peace loving, good men, too. Unlike leftists and their IDENTITY POLITICS & DEI, I don't stereotype and pigeonhole people according skin color, religion, etc..

Pres, Trump helped Israel so much, that all the nazis are now democrats. Many Arabian countries see IRAN as a huge threat.

Pres. Trump's sanctioning and isolating of Iran brought those countries to the peace table with Trump's Abraham Accords, Red.

Explain how Trump is exploiting misery, ... and of which specific nations, please?

The Jews agreed to the U.N. 181 peace treaty. The Muslims chose war. I've met Muslims that are peace loving, good men, too. Unlike leftists and their IDENTITY POLITICS & DEI, I don't stereotype and pigeonhole people according skin color, religion, etc..

Pres, Trump helped Israel so much, that all the nazis are now democrats. Many Arabian countries see IRAN as a huge threat.

Pres. Trump's sanctioning and isolating of Iran brought those countries to the peace table with Trump's Abraham Accords, Red.

Explain how Trump is exploiting misery, ... and of which specific nations, please?

That agreement your talking about was among non aggressive Arab nations that the US supports like a business deal. Israel was just a side note in those agreements, I mean we're talking the UAE, where the prince chopped up an American citizen and Trump did absolutely NOTHING ABOUT IT, NOTHING!! That agreement if you read it carefully, which I did, did absolutely nothing to garner peace efforts for the ppl of Gaza, ie the Palastinian ppl and Israel. So I don't know what the fuck you reading or talking about. But I do know this....read on​

TRUMP SAID THE FOLLOWINGS ABOUT MUSLIMS AFTER THE BIG BAN​

"Drive them out," he said. "Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land. And drive them out of this earth."

He repeatedly praised his Saudi hosts and described an American policy "based on real-world outcomes, not inflexible ideology."

Thanks to Biden's fuck up....​

More than 31,800 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli offensive that followed Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on southern Israel, in which militants killed some 1,200 people and took hostages. Much of northern Gaza has been leveled, and officials warned famine is imminent.

That agreement your talking about was among non aggressive Arab nations that the US supports like a business deal. Israel was just a side note in those agreements, I mean we're talking the UAE, where the prince chopped up an American citizen and Trump did absolutely NOTHING ABOUT IT, NOTHING!! That agreement if you read it carefully, which I did, did absolutely nothing to garner peace efforts for the ppl of Gaza, ie the Palastinian ppl and Israel. So I don't know what the fuck you reading or talking about. But I do know this....read on​

"Drive them out," he said. "Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land. And drive them out of this earth."

He repeatedly praised his Saudi hosts and described an American policy "based on real-world outcomes, not inflexible ideology."

More than 31,800 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli offensive that followed Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on southern Israel, in which militants killed some 1,200 people and took hostages. Much of northern Gaza has been leveled, and officials warned famine is imminent.

Trump tells Middle East to 'drive out' Islamist extremists

Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article › world

May 21, 2017 — ... Drive them out of your places of worship

What American citizen was chopped up in the UAE?

Last edited:

What did you want the Accords to do about Gaza? Israel pulled all civilians and military out of Gaza in 2006. Basically, creating an unofficial 2 State solution. Whereupon the Gazans elected Hamas as their own gov't.

Hamas uses their own civilians as human shields, hides in hospitals, mosques, apt. buildings. Where is your angst about that? You think they have the right to do that?

And those numbers (31k) that the terrorists have supplied are not independently verified, they are propaganda.

Last edited:

Trump tells Middle East to 'drive out' Islamist extremists

Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article › world

May 21, 2017 — ... Drive them out of your places of worship

What American citizen was chopped up the UAE?

That American journalist guy....listen, when I am confronted with comments that I find suspect, I google and find facts for myself before I comment further...I wish you nuts would do the same. Trump is not a friend of Islam, he's a friend of Islam with money that he can cypher off for himself and family. That peace agreement you keep throwing up was a barter btw, Trump, the UAE prince and Israel....in short, IT WAS A NOTHING BURGER!! When Iran attacked our soldiers and killed some of them, Trump did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Find facts for yourself....I never ever ever comment on shit and lie....that is fact​

Trump talks a good game, but Trump rarely did anything tangible for anybody that didn't directly effect his bottom line. That holy land shit he did for Israel, the outcome is what we see today...again, every single event in history that ends with violence, its always WHITE MEN that have their hand prints with blood on it., always​

That American journalist guy....listen, when I am confronted with comments that I find suspect, I google and find facts for myself before I comment further...I wish you nuts would do the same. Trump is not a friend of Islam, he's a friend of Islam with money that he can cypher off for himself and family. That peace agreement you keep throwing up was a barter btw, Trump, the UAE prince and Israel....in short, IT WAS A NOTHING BURGER!! When Iran attacked our soldiers and killed some of them, Trump did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Find facts for yourself....I never ever ever comment on shit and lie....that is fact​

Kashoggi was NOT an American citizen. He was a Saudi citizen. Don't doubt me.

Egypt and Jordan already have peace treaties with Israel. The accords normalized Israel relations with 4 more Muslim nations.

When Pres. Trump had Solemani killed, the democrats burst blood vessels. And Iran retaliated and injured many of our soldiers. And that was the end of it. No further escalation from either side.

Last edited:

Trump talks a good game, but Trump rarely did anything tangible for anybody that didn't directly effect his bottom line. That holy land shit he did for Israel, the outcome is what we see today...again, every single event in history that ends with violence, its always WHITE MEN that have their hand prints with blood on it., always​

The Oct 7 attack was the result of Biden and Harris supporting and funding IRAN, who in turn funded the HAMAS invasion.

Stow your racist nonsense, Red. Even you know that's not true.

Kashoggi was NOT an American citizen. He was a Saudi citizen. Don't doubt me.

Egypt and Jordan already have peace treaties with Israel. The accords normalized Israel relations with 4 more Muslim nations.

When Pres. Trump had Solemani killed, the democrats burst blood vessels. And Iran retaliated and injured many of our soldiers. And that was the end of it. No further escalation from either side.

That was the end of it??? The way they Army left behind black soldiers, the way black families were treated by Trump, that Iran shit was fucked up and the fact nobody has ever talked about it proves my point and this I didn't have to google, bc I remembered it when it happened. That Accords agreement for the last time, did nothing for neither Israel and Gaza, nothing. That's what we're talking about today, yesterday and decades before then...duh? Who cares about the other Arab countries? 1725588536617.pngI stand corrected and thank you...However, he is not a citizen, but he was allegedly in the process of applying for citizenship before he was killed.​

The Oct 7 attack was the result of Biden and Harris supporting and funding IRAN, who in turn funded the HAMAS invasion.

Stow your racist nonsense, Red. Even you know that's not true.

That....I am not and will never blame Biden nor Harris for what happened that day....One thing I do know and you must agree...Natenyaho? funded Hamass and supported Hamass for decades. Our intelligence department warned Israel that Hamass was planning attacks and Natenyaho did nothing bc he was going through corruption trials and what better way to deflect, is to allow a war to ensue to keep you in power and that's exactly what happened...has nothing to do with the Biden administration. Now how they handled it, in most opinions, was wrong and fucked up, that I give total credit only. I am challenging you to prove me wrong and stand up and be a honest man, rather than some Trump chump, Bigdog.​

Back