Hannity History?

Hannity reflects the very base that makes it impossible for the republicans to win national elections

To me, Hannity had that fake, professional wrestling 'its really not a lie' look on his face. He knows what side of the bread his butter is on and will knowing twist the facts or out right lie for his money. He's got his and to hell with the damage his corporate sponsored propaganda has caused to our society.

Pete Rose and the Big Red Machine was the ultimate Reds team, although I am an AL fan myself. Blue Jays in particular.

BTW, speaking of the Canuck Bluebirds, their AAA farm team (Buffalo Bisons), are smoking hot right now.

who gives a fuck about AAA? As of this morning, my Red Sox, from the very liberal state of Massachusetts, are three games in front in the AL East with the second best record in the AL... your blowjays are 15.5 games behind the Sox and six games below .500. They suck as badly as you do.

To me, Hannity had that fake, professional wrestling 'its really not a lie' look on his face. He knows what side of the bread his butter is on and will knowing twist the facts or out right lie for his money. He's got his and to hell with the damage his corporate sponsored propaganda has caused to our society.

Why do you think the party hierarchy is getting rid of him'?

hannity-ho-liar-1.jpg

Shows like Hannity's really get to me. It's just interrupting each other (all within official ideological boundaries, of course) and it's still considered discourse.

who gives a fuck about AAA? As of this morning, my Red Sox, from the very liberal state of Massachusetts, are three games in front in the AL East with the second best record in the AL... your blowjays are 15.5 games behind the Sox and six games below .500. They suck as badly as you do.
Yeah yeah say that now. But when the RedCocks choke just like the NY Stankees for the pennant, well, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Yeah yeah say that now. But when the RedCocks choke just like the NY Stankees for the pennant, well, don't say I didn't warn ya.

of the twelve world series championships won this century, the red sox have two of them. pretty good record, I'd say. how many have the blowjays won this century?

and let me just comment on one of your themes... the liberals want to see the advancement of their ideals in the marketplace of public policy ideas just like conservatives do. You would love it if the electorate completely turned away from liberal ideology and wholeheartedly and enthusiastically endorsed conservatism. THe liberals want much the same regarding an embrace of liberal ideology. If our opposing ideologies capture the hearts and minds of the electorate, they will prevail, if they DON'T, they don't deserve to prevail. Wouldn't you agree?

of the twelve world series championships won this century, the red sox have two of them. pretty good record, I'd say. how many have the blowjays won this century?

and let me just comment on one of your themes... the liberals want to see the advancement of their ideals in the marketplace of public policy ideas just like conservatives do. You would love it if the electorate completely turned away from liberal ideology and wholeheartedly and enthusiastically endorsed conservatism. THe liberals want much the same regarding an embrace of liberal ideology. If our opposing ideologies capture the hearts and minds of the electorate, they will prevail, if they DON'T, they don't deserve to prevail. Wouldn't you agree?
The big difference is that Liberalism has destroyed Detroit, not conservatism. Conservatism is not about intents, but results.

The big difference is that Liberalism has destroyed Detroit, not conservatism. Conservatism is not about intents, but results.

semantics. both sides want their ideologies to prevail. WHen the left prevails, you whine that the leftists want to create a one party state... but you would be perfectly happy if the tables were turned and liberalism were a marginalized, unpopular ideology. In other words, you would be thrilled if everyone in America worshipped one political philosophy... as long as it was YOURS. That's called hypocrisy.

semantics. both sides want their ideologies to prevail. WHen the left prevails, you whine that the leftists want to create a one party state... but you would be perfectly happy if the tables were turned and liberalism were a marginalized, unpopular ideology. In other words, you would be thrilled if everyone in America worshipped one political philosophy... as long as it was YOURS. That's called hypocrisy.
No, it's called embracing the truth. Liberalism is nothing but lies and feelgood garbage. And yes, Liberals DO want to create a one party state.

nope. it's hypocrisy pure and simple. your ideology is losing in the war of ideas in America and all you can do is whine.

But hey... I liked your idea expressed in another thread. I think you should toss all the RINOS out of your party and move WAY over to the right. That's the ticket!

nope. it's hypocrisy pure and simple. your ideology is losing in the war of ideas in America and all you can do is whine.

But hey... I liked your idea expressed in another thread. I think you should toss all the RINOS out of your party and move WAY over to the right. That's the ticket!
So you DO advocate one party leftist rule. Speaking of hyocrites. And why should we not purge the GOP of mealymouthed RINOs? Since there is zero Conservative representation in the Dumbshitocrat party. We have no where else to go. And don't give me that shit about "blue dogs" because we all know they're nothing but compliant bitches.

So you DO advocate one party leftist rule. Speaking of hyocrites. And why should we not purge the GOP of mealymouthed RINOs? Since there is zero Conservative representation in the Dumbshitocrat party. We have no where else to go. And don't give me that shit about "blue dogs" because we all know they're nothing but compliant bitches.

I advocate that the party with the best ideas gets to try to implement them. period. If a party's ideology resonates with the electorate, they win votes. If it doesn't, they don't. And I really don't care where conservatives go. Go wherever you like. Start your own party. Compete in the marketplace of ideas for the support of the electorate. That's the way the process works. If YOUR ideas suck in the opinion of the electorate, and conservatism is further marginalized, that's not MY fault.

No, it's called embracing the truth. Liberalism is nothing but lies and feelgood garbage. And yes, Liberals DO want to create a one party state.

I've never been sure if you are serious or trolling when you say this. If Republicans won too many elections would they say 'we need to let the Democrats when a few elections here because we don't want to become a one party state?'

Back