Hannity History?

I've never been sure if you are serious or trolling when you say this. If Republicans won too many elections would they say 'we need to let the Democrats when a few elections here because we don't want to become a one party state?'
No, I'm as serious as a heart attack on this. Liberals are nothing more than communists in sheeps' clothing.

as I said Boris... each side wants to dominate the electoral map... each side wants the electorate to chose their candidates over the other side's candidates. It's a marketplace of ideas. If you think that conservatism is all that and a bag of chips, convince the electorate to agree with you. If not.. take a seat at the back of the chamber and do as you're told. that's how politics works in a democracy.

Hey....I got a great idea. If Fox cuts Hannity lose....let's talk MSNBC to have a point/counterpoint show and hire Alan Comes and Sean Hannity and call the show.

Colmes and Hannity.

Hey....I got a great idea. If Fox cuts Hannity lose....let's talk MSNBC to have a point/counterpoint show and hire Alan Comes and Sean Hannity and call the show.

Colmes and Hannity.

Now that would be spectacular... Could we call it Colmes and Bozo instead?

Back