Happy 200th birthday Marx!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
os6cyv6eh1w01.png

Did he predict the 100 million that died at the hands of the psychopaths that attempted to implemented his theories?

I always find it funny that folks have to fecklessly attempt to link Marx to Stalin, etc., but that's to be expected when one cannot defend american style capitalism on the merits of that system itself.

I always find it funny that folks have to fecklessly attempt to link Marx to Stalin, etc., but that's to be expected when one cannot defend american style capitalism on the merits of that system itself.

Not just Stalin though, don't forget Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, The Kims (North Korea), Eastern Europe, Laos, Cambodia, Mozambique, Angola, Cuba, Venezuela and much of Africa. Marx himself predicted violent revolution, here are the final words of the Communist Manifesto.

"The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win"

Why should we when were beneficiaries? Sure capitalism has it’s problem with boom and bust cycles and highly compensated corporate psychopaths who should probably be locked up in mental institutions or prisons and it does foster a “what’s good for me is what’s good for everyone” self serving philosophy but unlike the command economy that Marx envisioned market economies actually work.

The main reason they work is that in God’s eyes all men are equal to others but in reality Marxist like Watermark are proof positive that some people are more equal than others.

Why should we when we're beneficiaries? Sure capitalism has it’s problem with boom and bust cycles and highly compensated corporate psychopaths who should probably be locked up in mental institutions or prisons and it does foster a “what’s good for me is what’s good for everyone” self serving philosophy but unlike the command economy that Marx envisioned market economies actually work.

The main reason they work is that in God’s eyes all men are equal to others but in reality Marxist like Watermark are proof positive that some people are more equal than others.

Fixed were for you to we're.

Back