Happy 200th birthday Marx!

Every time you open your mouth to spout a Marxist platitude, you emit a lie or three. And the various communist states never operated on the world market, with China being the first to take a crack at it (quite successfully, thus far).

Quote three. You really suppose countries living under capitalism are not part of the world market? The holy angels bring 'em pies. do they? You are an incredibly silly lot of brainwashed buggers, aren't you!

Quote three. You really suppose countries living under capitalism are not part of the world market? The holy angels bring 'em pies. do they? You are an incredibly silly lot of brainwashed buggers, aren't you!

Did I say that capitalist countries are not part of the world market, or do you need remedial reading lessons?

Did I say that capitalist countries are not part of the world market, or do you need remedial reading lessons?

The point, noodle, is that outside your mental home all existing states are capitalist, and all, inevitably, are part of the world market, which is why your Fatman can bully 'em, obviously.

The point, noodle, is that outside your mental home all existing states are capitalist, and all, inevitably, are part of the world market, which is why your Fatman can bully 'em, obviously.

Not your beloved Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Which only exists because your ilk wanted to put the peninsula under the Soviet sphere of influence.

It exists because your gang bombed Mukden and brought in the Chinese to kick your fat arses, obviously - but what has all this shit got to do with your quacking about capitalism? Capitalism is a state where a small, greedy minority exploits everyone else, like both Koreas and the United States, together with China etc etc etc. Want me to go through the list of UN members kid? Try very hard to read: ALL EXISTING STATES ARE CAPITALIST . Got it?

It exists because your gang bombed Mukden and brought in the Chinese to kick your fat arses, obviously - but what has all this shit got to do with your quacking about capitalism? Capitalism is a state where a small, greedy minority exploits everyone else, like both Koreas and the United States, together with China etc etc etc. Want me to go through the list of UN members kid? Try very hard to read: ALL EXISTING STATES ARE CAPITALIST . Got it?

We're getting there. North Korea and Cuba still need to go, and China has some evolution to achieve. One day, Marxism will be completely dead, and the killing fields will finally be silent. And your parallel encylopedias with your alternate definitions to everything will hopefully vanish as well.

We're getting there. North Korea and Cuba still need to go, and China has some evolution to achieve. One day, Marxism will be completely dead, and the killing fields will finally be silent. And your parallel encylopedias with your alternate definitions to everything will hopefully vanish as well.

You still quacking, kid? Isn't it past your bedtime, and what will Daddy say about your drinking all his whiskey? You know nothing whatever except what you were brainwashed to believe at the Church of Trump and the Farting Angels, and you have grown unbelievably boring.

You still quacking, kid? Isn't it past your bedtime, and what will Daddy say about your drinking all his whiskey? You know nothing whatever except what you were brainwashed to believe at the Church of Trump and the Farting Angels, and you have grown unbelievably boring.

All Marxists burn in hell.

:truestory:

Is Owen Jones your long lost grandson?

Last edited:
Whether you like Marx or not, the present discrimination among rich and poor should be reduced and I hope you all agree with this

I've just found an interesting maps on Marx, which I would like to share with you! You will be benefited if you are interested about Karl Marx! :) Now, you can learn about Marx by browsing places where he was in. Wikitour on Marx will let know the relation between those places with Marx, and what he did there.

os6cyv6eh1w01.png

Are there any actual communist countries left?

Back