Happy Friday from Dixie... Southern Humor Inside!

Dude, you can use a fucking moose gun, if you wanted to. You don't need a .410, you don't really even need a .22, I've killed many-a-squirrel with a BB gun! As for actual HUNTING.... like, out in the woods with rifles and shit... rabbits are difficult to hunt. They have a very keen sense of awareness, very much like a deer, and they don't stick around if they hear you coming. Squirrels don't give a damn, they're stupid critters, they don't think you'll shoot them!
I'm saying a .410 would not be overkill for small rodents. And yeah, woods rabbits are more skittish. That's why I don't go hunting rabbits in the woods. I just sit on my back porch and wait for them.

Dude, you can use a fucking moose gun, if you wanted to. You don't need a .410, you don't really even need a .22, I've killed many-a-squirrel with a BB gun! As for actual HUNTING.... like, out in the woods with rifles and shit... rabbits are difficult to hunt. They have a very keen sense of awareness, very much like a deer, and they don't stick around if they hear you coming. Squirrels don't give a damn, they're stupid critters, they don't think you'll shoot them!

Rabbits will also wait until you are almost stepping on them to bolt out and run.

Good fun with a shotgun. Great challenge with a .22.

So your neighbors hate freedom. I used my shotgun to scare a woodpecker from destroying my cedar siding and my freedom-loving neighbors had no problem with it.

He lives in Detroit. His neighbors probably hate murder, unlike conservatives, who enjoy murder, death, suffering, and evil in general. Whatever causes more human death, more human pain, conservatives are into it. Even if a conservative has to suffer to cause pain in others, they will do it without blinking an eye.

Back