Happy indigenous peoples day threads outnumber Columbus 2-1!

PiMP=

qIurrCF.jpg

:laugh:

CuNt......100% irrelevant......

I hold nothing against people like Debbie being religious. At least she doesn't openly contradict herself by claiming to be a Christian and then calling someone a "demmycunt" in the same post.

may I ask the demmycunt if he can find a single post of mine where I brought up my religion?.......no, demmycunt, the only ones who bring my religion into the issue are the demmycunts......

(PiMP --> Has Bible quotes in signature line, demands to know where he brought up his religion.)

Bwahahahahahaha! Gods, too funny.

Kamala?

sCDqKqi.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's an idiot....and a minion of Satan.

It reminds me of a story I heard a long time ago. This one guy, who was about to be arrested and sentenced to death, told his best friend: "By the time you hear the rooster crow, you'll deny you know me three times."

I'm pretty sure it was a story before Rudy and Donald.

It reminds me of a story I heard a long time ago. This one guy, who was about to be arrested and sentenced to death, told his best friend: "By the time you hear the rooster crow, you'll deny you know me three times."

I'm pretty sure it was a story before Rudy and Donald.

No doubt on old men trying to avoid prison.

Here's the kicker, it only takes one of that little circle to give up the rest like John Dean with the Nixon crew.

Hello Micawber,

It is very remarkable that the event produced so much interest.

I must say I was quite surprised. I began the Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day thread thinking it would probably not generate much interest and quickly scroll off the page into oblivion. I expected that perhaps a few compassionate and considerate individuals might thank it or even make a short comment, and that would be it.

245 comments later, I am amazed.

I didn't think the right wing would care much about it, but a lot of the comments came from the right. Sadly, a lot of those people have already demonstrated that they have so much hatred in their hearts they are not worth talking to in my view, and since they have been placed on my Ignore List I did not see their comments, but I got the gist of it from the more tempered conservatives. They are angry at President Biden for making Indigenous Peoples' Day official.

That's kind of perplexing.

Nobody on the right has been attacked, nor has anything been taken away from them.

It was a good thing to do for people who have been pretty much nothing but shafted by our society for far too long. This didn't hurt anybody on the right, nor cost them money. What gives?

Do they just enjoy kicking the downtrodden for entertainment value?

Did Fox News tell them this was 'destroying America?'

I don't get it.

There is much that you do not understand obnoxious old woman.

Back