Happy insurrection day

Whatever lies you say about me don't change the fact that YOU ARE A PHONY PATRIOT.
And you know it.
Sez the foreigner living in a foreign land. Yeah, Almost Marco, I get it you hate pro-Americans who actively support and defend our Constitution.

While you may very well have dual citizenship due to the fortune of being born in America while your mom attended your dad's drug cartel trial, you are, by no means, an American. You're clearly an anti-American Brazilian.

Stop attacking my country and we can talk about other things.

Sez the foreigner living in a foreign land. Yeah, Almost Marco, I get it you hate pro-Americans who actively support and defend our Constitution.

While you may very well have dual citizenship due to the fortune of being born in America while your mom attended your dad's drug cartel trial, you are, by no means, an American. You're clearly an anti-American Brazilian.

Stop attacking my country and we can talk about other things.
So you want to bring parents into this..... eh. You fucking don't know who I am or what my ancestry is.
You're a fucking botched abortion ... brain damaged.

So you want to bring parents into this..... eh. You fucking don't know who I am or what my ancestry is.
You're a fucking botched abortion ... brain damaged.
You already told me, Almost Marco. Was Marco one of the drug cartel leaders?

Not at all on the first part, Almost Marco, but possible on the latter half. I've led an exciting life and there was damage along the way.

You already told me, Almost Marco. Was Marco one of the drug cartel leaders?

Not at all on the first part, Almost Marco, but possible on the latter half. I've led an exciting life and there was damage along the way.
It's good that you admit it. Is that why you're so mean and nasty?...... because your damaged?

It's good that you admit it. Is that why you're so mean and nasty?...... because your damaged?
The fact you leaped on the latter is interesting, Almost Marco, not to mention your assumption. Watching you dodge pointed questions is even more fun.

Soooo...not to get too personal, but how many years have your relations served in American prisons?

The fact you leaped on the latter is interesting, Almost Marco, not to mention your assumption. Watching you dodge pointed questions is even more fun.

Soooo...not to get too personal, but how many years have your relations served in American prisons?
You are fucking crazy. You need to get off the pain medication they give you at the VA. It's driving you batshit crazy.
I won't be answering your utterly ridiculous questions.

You are fucking crazy. You need to get off the pain medication they give you at the VA. It's driving you batshit crazy.
I won't be answering your utterly ridiculous questions.
Is that the serious opinion of a wannabe America living in a crime-ridden Third World shithole supposedly by choice?
Of course you won't. The Truth hurts.

Back