Happy Phuck England Day

maxresdefault.jpg

PERFECT.

We have it because of an archaic idea of keeping a balance of military might between the people and the government. Conquest and innovation have made this an obsolete idea. Back in the day they also didn't have any real understanding of mental illness. Trying to even approach this guideline makes the people a bigger threat to themselves while not even coming close to the original idea of even powers. The political process and cushy jobs for the elected take over as our power. Basically the government is in charge but is completely dependant on the people.

?????????????????

Don't run with the haters Stephen- your parents raised you to be better than that!

Be conservative all you want- JUST DON'T BE A HATER!

I HATE those who refuse to assimilate into the country they move to. They need to GO BACK where they came from if they refuse to assimilate. And I HATE dumbf*cks who are stupid enough to bring my parents into an argument. You are dismissed. Permanently.

I HATE those who refuse to assimilate into the country they move to. They need to GO BACK where they came from if they refuse to assimilate. And I HATE dumbf*cks who are stupid enough to bring my parents into an argument. You are dismissed. Permanently.

Sober up and stop drunk posting and being hateful to people!

Just think if the redcoats rode on llamas, they would have won.

Back