Happy Valentine's Day!

You better do something awesome for the woman who outs up with you!

I was with my sister yesterday and she said the same thing. Funny how someone I've known my whole life and someone I've never met in person tell me the exact same thing. Haha.

Cawacko, buy roses often, and have sex almost every night and a good number of mornings. It's pretty simple. I mean, you haven't been married that long. 25 years in maybe, but right now, this is easy.

Ugghhh! She told me she was ovulating today and ready to go! My first thought was shoot. Lol, I have issues.

Ugghhh! She told me she was ovulating today and ready to go! My first thought was shoot. Lol, I have issues.

Oh...well that is above my pay grade. I don't know nothing about birthing no babies! Sorry!

Your poor wife though. She wants a baby, geez, don't you? A little cawacko?

Oh...well that is above my pay grade. I don't know nothing about birthing no babies! Sorry!

Your poor wife though. She wants a baby, geez, don't you? A little cawacko?

I actually really do want one. I'm ready.

I just have issues in my head (in many ways of course). When sex is spontaneous I love it. When she says she's ovaluting and we should do it tonight and Sunday morning all of sudden I go into this mode of not wanting to do it. It's almost like I'm a little kid rebelling about what my parents are telling to do. I've talked to other guys who have had similar things about specifically having sex to have a baby. So weird.

remember everyone, when your girlfriend says she doesn't care about valentines day, it's a lie.

No grown man needs to be told that!

You know, I expect the kind of vicious jealousy you display by stealing my debate title from the petty superfreak, but this really surprises me!

I actually really do want one. I'm ready.

I just have issues in my head (in many ways of course). When sex is spontaneous I love it. When she says she's ovaluting and we should do it tonight and Sunday morning all of sudden I go into this mode of not wanting to do it. It's almost like I'm a little kid rebelling about what my parents are telling to do. I've talked to other guys who have had similar things about specifically having sex to have a baby. So weird.

Yeah, a lot of you are fucked in the head, I hear ya.

She should stop mentioning it, you don't need to know. The poor thing probably doesn't realize yet that men are like children and have to be managed in certain ways. Have her call me!

In SF very few single girls wanted to sit at home alone on V-Day. There used to be these huge 'Anti-Valentines Day' parties that would get thrown for single folk and they were so much fun and a great atmosphere for meeting people.

I have no problem being romantic when it is spontaneous. I like that. When it is expected like it is today I'm not a fan.

I just got a call from my wife of 12 years telling me that she received the flowers I had sent her (I ordered them last week) and she loved them. I don't get her flowers every Valentines Day. I change it up often and never get her candy. Last year instead of real flowers I learned how to make flowers by folding money a certain way and gave her 5 roses made of 5 20 dollar bills each. She loved that. Also, I may send her flowers for any reason. If she talks about having a tough time at work on Monday or Tuesday, I am apt to send her flowers on Thursday or Friday. So throw a little spontanaity (sp?) in there with the planned or expected and things will be good. Have a great day. :)

I just got a call from my wife of 12 years telling me that she received the flowers I had sent her (I ordered them last week) and she loved them. I don't get her flowers every Valentines Day. I change it up often and never get her candy. Last year instead of real flowers I learned how to make flowers by folding money a certain way and gave her 5 roses made of 5 20 dollar bills each. She loved that. Also, I may send her flowers for any reason. If she talks about having a tough time at work on Monday or Tuesday, I am apt to send her flowers on Thursday or Friday. So throw a little spontanaity (sp?) in there with the planned or expected and things will be good. Have a great day. :)

You're a gentleman lr. Many of us could take lessons from you.

Yeah, a lot of you are fucked in the head, I hear ya.

She should stop mentioning it, you don't need to know. The poor thing probably doesn't realize yet that men are like children and have to be managed in certain ways. Have her call me!

Haha! The thing is she gets real nervous on how to tell me because she knows how I will respond. I do give her credit for trying to be creative. However we may have to go scorched earth and give you a call!

Haha! The thing is she gets real nervous on how to tell me because she knows how I will respond. I do give her credit for trying to be creative. However we may have to go scorched earth and give you a call!

Calling me is definitely the scorched earth option! Anyway, good luck, I can't wait to hear you're expecting.

My wife and I always celebrate the Saturday after... dinner reservations are easier to get and roses are half off.

I think that guys who bitch about Valentines Day are, despite their protestations, universally shitty at romance the other 364 days as well. It really shouldn't be viewed as a hardship or chore in the first place. If you love her, you should want to spend the day celebrating with her, anyway. It's no more fictitiously constructed than New Years, prom, formal dinner parties, and other occasions which cater to romance.

Especially when women join us in celebrating Super Bowl Sunday, St Patrick's Day, and the kickoff/conclusion to numerous sporting seasons with us.

Back