Harassment/cyberbullies

Why did you move to Texas in the first place?
My mother had had it with contracting bronchitis and pneumonia in the summer in Chicago, and we had a family home here in Houston, and I was headed to my sophomore year in high school. I've been trying to escape ever since.

My mother had had it with contracting bronchitis and pneumonia in the summer in Chicago, and we had a family home here in Houston, and I was headed to my sophomore year in high school. I've been trying to escape ever since.

Austin has a reputation, at least from the outside, of being fairly liberal. You say that you don't need to work so why can't you move there? I have a friend who is a drummer, he has a few friends there and he said that it is very chilled place.

My behaviour and attitude changed when you attacked SM for his homophobic views. I then realised there was more to you than you had previously portrayed. I have already conceded that Poet has somewhat extreme views but then again if I was a black man growing up in Texas I might well feel the same. Do you treat your inmates the same way?

What does this have to do, with the comments between us?

Austin has a reputation, at least from the outside, of being fairly liberal. You say that you don't need to work so why can't you move there? I have a friend who is a drummer, he has a few friends there and he said that it is very chilled place.

I'm here, and so I've tried to make the best of things. I have family, friends and roots here....so, moving anywhere would be problematic. Austin is beautiful, and also a music town, but I need big city life. C'est la vie.

I'm here, and so I've tried to make the best of things. I have family, friends and roots here....so, moving anywhere would be problematic. Austin is beautiful, and also a music town, but I need big city life. C'est la vie.

Plus...if I absolutely had to pick a part of Texas and label it "Liberal" or at least "leaning Liberal" then it would be Houston/Harris County.

Back