Harris

moon

Satire for Sanity
If we stop calling her ' first female ' and stop calling her ' first woman of color ' then maybe we can surmount our prejudices , good or bad, and start to treat people equally, regardless of genetics or gender. We didn't call Trump ' 45th male ' or ' 44th white tosser' did we.

If we stop calling her ' first female ' and stop calling her ' first woman of color ' then maybe we can surmount our prejudices , good or bad, and start to treat people equally, regardless of genetics or gender. We didn't call Trump ' 45th male ' or ' 44th white tosser' did we.

Harris looks white to me.

Even Wily Brown said she'd be a disaster, which she will without question.

Not a problem. The first radical Leftist, America hating, bigoted, VP better?

you dont understand hw deeply ingrained identity politics is with the american left.

you dont understand hw deeply ingrained identity politics is with the american left.

I don't think it is just the 'Left'. I think it's endemic.

Question: Do you think turn out in Atlanta or Philadelphia would have been as big and large without a 'Black' person on the Ticket?

I don't think it is just the 'Left'. I think it's endemic.

Question: Do you think turn out in Atlanta or Philadelphia would have been as big and large without a 'Black' person on the Ticket?

i think this particular time no one gave a shit about kamala. She sucks, obviously a top-down pick, will go no where. So unliked she barely advanced in the dem primary

attachment.php

Even Wily Brown said she'd be a disaster, which she will without question.

Says the Brit maggot prognosticator who claimed;

There is no pandemic
There is no global warming
The Boeing 737MAX is a safe aircraft
Brexit will be good for the UK
Trump will win.

Haw, haw.......................................haw.

' Smut me, baby '

giphy.gif

Says the Brit maggot prognosticator who claimed;

There is no pandemic
There is no global warming
The Boeing 737MAX is a safe aircraft
Brexit will be good for the UK
Trump will win.

Haw, haw.......................................haw.

' Smut me, baby '

giphy.gif

Even Brown Willy thinks she is not suited to Veep.

So, not even a Pawn to attract the 'Black vote'?

consider the fact that the media calls trump a white supremacist and yet in spite of that and in spite of having a black female canddidate, the democrats gave ground on minorities this election. Trump doubled his support with black women and got 18% of the black male vote. This election was anti-trump for the democrats. It was not pro-biden and certainly not pro-harris

Woah. I am shocked you got this many likes. If you want even one example go watch the Colbert episode where he interviewed and mocked Bernie for his attempt to be colorblind.

You don’t live in America so might not know better but in liberal/leftist identities politics today being colorblind is to essentially support white supremacy and not recognized the lived experiences of people of color. (Go back and watch Harris’ 60 Minutes interview where she said she would tell Biden about her lived experiences, that’s what she’s referring to.)

It was liberal to be colorblind in the ‘60’s not so today. Considering this board is full of boomers maybe it’s understandable so many are out of touch with this.

Edit: To be clear to be colorblind is a worthy goal. But that’s against today’s leftist politics and views of race

Last edited:

We can also start to call blacks...Americans not African Americans

If your Great Grandfather was born here u are an American not an African American

Back