Harris

If we stop calling her ' first female ' and stop calling her ' first woman of color ' then maybe we can surmount our prejudices , good or bad, and start to treat people equally, regardless of genetics or gender. We didn't call Trump ' 45th male ' or ' 44th white tosser' did we.

How about we call her "First Skanky Ho" ?

Dachshund

Says the Brit maggot prognosticator who claimed;

There is no pandemic
There is no global warming
The Boeing 737MAX is a safe aircraft
Brexit will be good for the UK
Trump will win.

Haw, haw.......................................haw.

' Smut me, baby '

giphy.gif

Is she riding a Sybian?

If we stop calling her ' first female ' and stop calling her ' first woman of color ' then maybe we can surmount our prejudices , good or bad, and start to treat people equally, regardless of genetics or gender. We didn't call Trump ' 45th male ' or ' 44th white tosser' did we.

What she needs to be called is what she is, a HO.

The ones labeling her by those two things you mentioned are the same ones that claim they don't take gender and race into consideration yet that's the first two things that came to their minds about her.

What she needs to be called is what she is, a HO.

The ones labeling her by those two things you mentioned are the same ones that claim they don't take gender and race into consideration yet that's the first two things that came to their minds about her.

Say goodbye;

vp-debate-pence-fly-ap-ps-201007_1602125166979_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

I think it is an Achievement to be marked, not for her individually but for society as a whole. She has a lot of merit other than being a woman. So while I think the occasion should be Mark, I do think it’s time to move on and appreciate her for her other values.

I think it is an Achievement to be marked, not for her individually but for society as a whole. She has a lot of merit other than being a woman. So while I think the occasion should be Mark, I do think it’s time to move on and appreciate her for her other values.

What about getting something because of your skin color is an achievement? It's another example of the left admitting certain groups can't do and must rely on things for which they had no control.

What about getting something because of your skin color is an achievement? It's another example of the left admitting certain groups can't do and must rely on things for which they had no control.

She did not get it due to her skin color silly, she has more accomplishments than your one term loser Trump. But the accomplishment is for American society that we have overcome so much sexism that we voted in a woman VP. Her accomplishments are her long and very prosperous career.

She did not get it due to her skin color silly, she has more accomplishments than your one term loser Trump. But the accomplishment is for American society that we have overcome so much sexism that we voted in a woman VP. Her accomplishments are her long and very prosperous career.

Fucking a married man twice her age to get a position for which she was not qualified isn't an accomplishment.

That you admit being female had to do with why she was elected proves you lefties consider things like gender and race as qualifications.

After all the talk its telling that we have never had a President or vice president whose family was an American slave.

That is because the institution caused generational harm to an entire group of Americans, and we need to recognize that.

Sorry, the Black Community deserves this acknowledgement, and so do women. It is a BIG first!

It’s a big first for all of us!

It’s is easy for a white guy to say we need to do this, but as a woman I need this acknowledgement of the accomplishment. We can drop the labels when the next woman VP is elected.

Back