Has Evince passed away or been put in an asylum?

Stone

Contributor
Honestly,...I hope neither. For as much as we speak so poorly to each other in here I do not wish anything bad on anyone. Hope she is o.k. Havent seen her post in awhile and as we all know it just isnt like her to keep silent THIS LONG! :)

Honestly,...I hope neither. For as much as we speak so poorly to each other in here I do not wish anything bad on anyone. Hope she is o.k. Havent seen her post in awhile and as we all know it just isnt like her to keep silent THIS LONG! :)

Quite frankly I haven't noticed.

Just as a side note, I agree with your sentiment concerning not wishing harm on anyone but I'm not sure everyone on this site would agree with us. I have had a poster tell me they hoped I would be violently murdered. That's more than just "speaking poorly to each other" so not everyone is on the same page.

Your insinuation that she could have been put in an asylum renders your claim to have beneficent and virtuous concerns for her welfare to be hollow and disingenuous.

The intention was clearly to demean and belittle.

Your insinuation that she could have been put in an asylum renders your claim to have beneficent and virtuous concerns for her welfare to be hollow and disingenuous.

facts are facts. that moron is nuts and needs to be committed.

Nah, she's probably been allowed back on her first choice forum. She will wind up back here when she's been banned again. It's a regular pattern with her, she posts on some site that she prefers until they ban her then she posts here until they let her back. I don't believe we've ever banned her here. It could also be she's forgotten her password again and will build a new account. That's how Evince came to be after Truthmatters... Instead of just asking me to change her password she just creates a new account.

We'll see.

At least I hope that this is what it is. I like Desh's crazy, "Your Russian Masters hacked our perfectly run and secure (and unhacked) election!" stance.

I'm pleased to see how much she triggers you. I'll be sure to let her know. lol

No, Evince used to be a courteous and measured poster, but after years of relentless abuse, physical threats, and sexual harassment by Teabaggers, Rightwingers, MAGA morons she decided to fight fire with fire.

No, Evince used to be a courteous and measured poster, but after years of relentless abuse, physical threats, and sexual harassment by Teabaggers, Rightwingers, MAGA morons she decided to fight fire with fire.

acting like a retard has zero to do with fighting fire with fire

But thanks for admitting your pious 'christian' beneficence and empathy for Evince completely fake.

SO you ARE a sock of Truthmatters.

I started suspecting as much a couple of weeks back. Which means the evince account is pure trolling....

I started suspecting as much a couple of weeks back. Which means the evince account is pure trolling....

Cypress has been around forever and is not Desh. Just sayin'... Shoot, his capability of spelling correctly should give you a hint there.

not sure I would go that far - but the way these shit stains willingly defend each others idiocy is comical

fighting fire with fire is logical. you burn to lessen further burn damage.

acting like Evince? how the fuck is that logical? just idiots sucking each other off is what this amounts to

not sure I would go that far - but the way these shit stains willingly defend each others idiocy is comical

fighting fire with fire is logical. you burn to lessen further burn damage.

acting like Evince? how the fuck is that logical? just idiots sucking each other off is what this amounts to

His claim that Truthy used to be civil was lifted verbatim from a post she made last week or the week prior.

But it really would be a difficult troll to pull off. Cypress is relatively smart, can spell, and follows basic grammar; it would be a challenge to convincingly portray a moron the level of Truthy.

Oh, and Truthy was a nasty piece of crap at USMB and AWE so there is no chance she was ever polite and thoughtful here.

Last edited:
acting like a retard has zero to do with fighting fire with fire

She makes Teabaggers and MAGA morons angry because she's is right a high percentage of the time on the major issues of the day.
She was right that invading Iraq was going to be dumbass idea.
She was right that George Dumbya Bush was setting us up for an economic meltdown.
She was right that the Republican Party was systematically and illegally gerrymandering to disenfranchise black voters.

She makes Teabaggers and MAGA morons angry because she's is right a high percentage of the time on the major issues of the day.
She was right that George Dumbya Bush was setting us up for an economic meltdown.
She was right that the Republican Party was systematically and illegally gerrymandering to disenfranchise black voters.

See, this makes me think she is your troll account.

But if so, it would go back decades.

I don't remember you at AWE or USMB. Maybe you just channel her?

regarding Iraq and Bush - total agreement

as for "gerrymaandering" - all you political whores are shit stains here

the left uses the courts to fights ruthlessly to keep green candidates off - just as the right does with libertarians. stop gas lighting me into this notion that the left is for fair elections. they too want power. they also are guilty of redistricting efforts to gain power

Sure wasnt. But think that if you wish,...no skin off my nose.

Quite frankly I haven't noticed.

Just as a side note, I agree with your sentiment concerning not wishing harm on anyone but I'm not sure everyone on this site would agree with us. I have had a poster tell me they hoped I would be violently murdered. That's more than just "speaking poorly to each other" so not everyone is on the same page.

Agreed...

Back