Has the NFL gone soft?

You'd shit and fall back in it.

Doubt it, I'm not a steroid chewing faggot NFL Player!!
I guess thst explains all the padding the fat boys wear, large diapers!!

I've played against former NFL and XFL players.
Fat useless steroid chewing faggots all!

Boxing sucks.

The people who engage in the sport make the sport. If you want good athletes you have to offer them protection. More and more parents will discourage their kids from becoming involved in sports that show no concern for the well being of the particpants. Even pro players are discouraging their kids from playing.

The macho talk is for fools that ignore science.

It's the pads and helmet that are doing most of the damage. Just like the thick padded gloves in boxing it creates a false sense of security and allows those delivering the blows to create more violent collisions. They are talking now about designing better helmets but I think that is likely to prove fruitless and may be too late to stop the damage done to the sport.

Like I said, pussies. If safety was that big of a real worry, cars and motorcyles both would be outlawed forever.

Doubt it, I'm not a steroid chewing faggot NFL Player!!
I guess thst explains all the padding the fat boys wear, large diapers!!

I've played against former NFL and XFL players.
Fat useless steroid chewing faggots all!

How good do you imagine your 440 is compared with the average pro football player? Did you know that rookie QB Robert Griffin III was a champion hurtler in college track?

Look at the genius, already told I don't play soccer.
Yup only a very special person thinks they score a tri in soccer!!
Fucking genius!!
But still he believes steroid chewing faggots, so obese that they can barely move, wrapped up in padding because they are afraid of getting a bruise, are tough guy athletes!
You play girls field hockey you flaming faggot

How good do you imagine your 440 is compared with the average pro football player? Did you know that rookie QB Robert Griffin III was a champion hurtler in college track?
Really, that's exciting, then he got banged up on steroids became obese and averaged a 10 yard dash before he had yo dtop to get his breath back !!

I've seen lads finish a game with sprains, concussions, fractures ,breaks!
I once finished a game , went onto another and sat dub in a third with a major chest injury.
A sprain keeps Tom Brady off for a season!!

Pansy!

Really, that's exciting, then he got banged up on steroids became obese and averaged a 10 yard dash before he had yo dtop to get his breath back !!

I once finished a game , went onto another and sat dub in a third with a major chest injury.

Pansy!

You don't know who RG3 is that much is obvious, which explains the rest of your crap

Like I said, pussies. If safety was that big of a real worry, cars and motorcyles both would be outlawed forever.

Yeah pussies. We are talking about pro players not just some anonymous bulletin board poster that conveniently claims to have had a football career that sounds like a bad cliche and is shared by every other anonymous bulletin board poster.

Driving is a silly comparison. Since when does driving or riding a motorcycle involve hurling your body into others. We drive to get from one point to another. It's not just for entertainment. Driving OFTEN enables people to get to needed resources and saves lives. Nobody has been saved by a footbal game. Driving greatly increases our efficiency and it is difficult for many to avoid it without losing competitive advantages in the pursuit for resources. That is not true with football.

But, I don't expect anyone will outlaw football. They might outlaw tackle for kids. They won't need to outlaw it though for the safety issues to hurt the sport. Football is going to lose athletes to other sports. It's simple economics. As football becomes less attractive as a sport for kids the quality of play will decline along with the pool of athletes.

You can talk macho bullshit all you want, it won't change anything.

Pansy!

That's because you are a loser and nobody cares if you never play another game of, whatever, in your life. Tom Brady is too valuable to risk ruining his career for short term gain.

That's because you are a loser and nobody cares if you never play another game of, whatever, in your life. Tom Brady is too valuable to risk ruining his career for short term gain.
I have 2 caps for the English Scottish rules team, dating to 1997 and 1998.

I also played for the paras, the dukes and the RRW.
The real sport!
No steroid chewing faggots in a real sport!!

Yeah pussies. We are talking about pro players not just some anonymous bulletin board poster that conveniently claims to have had a football career that sounds like a bad cliche and is shared by every other anonymous bulletin board poster.

Driving is a silly comparison. Since when does driving or riding a motorcycle involve hurling your body into others. We drive to get from one point to another. It's not just for entertainment. Driving OFTEN enables people to get to needed resources and saves lives. Nobody has been saved by a footbal game. Driving greatly increases our efficiency and it is difficult for many to avoid it without losing competitive advantages in the pursuit for resources. That is not true with football.

But, I don't expect anyone will outlaw football. They might outlaw tackle for kids. They won't need to outlaw it though for the safety issues to hurt the sport. Football is going to lose athletes to other sports. It's simple economics. As football becomes less attractive as a sport for kids the quality of play will decline along with the pool of athletes.

You can talk macho bullshit all you want, it won't change anything.

Macho? LMAO, how old are you 12? Football is a contact sport, if you can't take the heat get of the kitchen, don't change a great sport so the pussies can play.

Macho? LMAO, how old are you 12? Football is a contact sport, if you can't take the heat get of the kitchen, don't change a great sport so the pussies can play.

Erm, how, pray tell did football come about?

They changed a great game do that pussies could play!!

You forgot where the game came from?

NO, but I think the pussies of today have.
It was rugby, but the mothers in America feared their babies would get bruised playing such a game, so out came the pansy padding and helmets and all the trappings of wimpery!

Back