Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

nope.....never heard it before.....when I was little I was taught
'Jesus loves the little children.
All the children of the world
Red and yellow, black and white
They are precious in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world...

the silly boy missed the point completely....I didn't call him a liberal because of his political beliefs....I called him a liberal because of his petulant whining.....

you're a dishonest political hack who can't debate....

you chase down posters who won't answer your posts, you even run a counter number....but when done to you, it is whining....loser

nope.....never heard it before.....when I was little I was taught
'Jesus loves the little children.
All the children of the world
Red and yellow, black and white
They are precious in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world...

South Pacific. Sung by Cable who falls in love with a polynesian girl (if memory serves)

you're a dishonest political hack who can't debate....

you chase down posters who won't answer your posts, you even run a counter number....but when done to you, it is whining....loser

the difference being, Mott raised the point and I responded.....here, you raised the point which I consistently ignored.....

the difference being, Mott raised the point and I responded.....here, you raised the point which I consistently ignored.....

exactly...you're a dishonest hypocrite that hounds others, demands answers, yet you will not answer debates, you run away while bitching when others do the same....''

when you think you're winning, you're relentless, when you see you're losing, you run away faster than forest gump runs after jenny

Liberals are leaving by the day.
You can trace is to the AOL rightwing GED clan showing up enmass.
NOw the site is 80% fox loving Obama hating, and bitching about KKK dues going up.

Liberals are leaving by the day.
You can trace is to the AOL rightwing GED clan showing up enmass.
NOw the site is 80% fox loving Obama hating, and bitching about KKK dues going up.

Its always good to blame others.

exactly...you're a dishonest hypocrite that hounds others, demands answers, yet you will not answer debates, you run away while bitching when others do the same....''

when you think you're winning, you're relentless, when you see you're losing, you run away faster than forest gump runs after jenny
PiMP has won a debate? :eek: When? Where? Damn! I missed it!!

There are more conservatives around these days. But it doesn't mean the board has gone conservative.

On several topics there are conservatives arguing points that are often call liberal.

Look at the two threads concerning homosexuality and the ones discussing religion.

There is hope. I think the best of what we have lies somewhere between the rabid conservatives and the extreme liberals.

Back