Hate-filled Police Chief shows off his pitiful lack of intelligence

hmm... from this link:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/treason

Sounds to me like he's "inciting imminent lawless action" but not sure it's likely to produce it. On the other hand, is a video like handing out a leaflet?

And is his an appointed or elected office? Sounds like he's appointed, so he can be fired. Does the city have a code of conduct for its police officers? might be time to write one if not.
All of that sounds like it is going to incite IMMINENT lawless action? Where there a bunch of armed people listening to it? Did the Sheriff say, "Follow Me" and then they ran off to attack the post office? Federal Court? That is what imminent lawless action is. Read Brandenburg v. Ohio. The time element is vital. Imminent lawless action means there are LOTS of armed people present and they have said they are right now going to attack the federal government.

This part...

"Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government."

wrong.

terry said he was advocating armed rebellion.

something any intelligent person would know the difference for...then again, you don't know the difference of leaving vs. logging off for a few hours.

lol

wrong.

terry said he was advocating armed rebellion.

something any intelligent person would know the difference for...then again, you don't know the difference of leaving vs. logging off for a few hours.

lol

Do I actually expect a liar who has repeatedly claimed he was leaving only to return time and again to actually tell the truth for once?

Oh HELL no.

Do I actually expect a liar who has repeatedly claimed he was leaving only to return time and again to actually tell the truth for once?

Oh HELL no.

do i actually expect you, the actual liar, to admit you were wrong about terry's comment

no

now zappa will run all over the board and dishonestly claim i never left and that i repeatedly said i would...oh the obsession over yurt is strong with zappa

dude.....are you going to pretend I was asking if ZaPPass was going to protect anyone......the "you" was generic.....can one protect citizens etc...etc.........

I don't really care WHO you were speaking to.... We are talking about ONE specific individual.... and I'm sorry, but a Police Chief that is calling for and encouraging an armed rebellion against the COUNTY(that he serves) government...EVEN THOUGH he claims to refuse to partake in that rebellion.... is not capable of protecting all those citizens.

I don't really care WHO you were speaking to.... We are talking about ONE specific individual.... and I'm sorry, but a Police Chief that is calling for and encouraging an armed rebellion against the COUNTY(that he serves) government...EVEN THOUGH he claims to refuse to partake in that rebellion.... is not capable of protecting all those citizens.

and that is the assumption I am calling you, and Zappass on.......has he been police chief for years?.....I expect he has a track record of performance........has he already shown himself capable of protecting even the assholes within his district?......I expect the mayor has that evidence.....do you?........

and that is the assumption I am calling you, and Zappass on.......has he been police chief for years?.....I expect he has a track record of performance........has he already shown himself capable of protecting even the assholes within his district?......I expect the mayor has that evidence.....do you?........

Ahhh...but if it were a liberal police chief talking about armed rebellion against Wall Street and it's unholy alliance without government....would you be singing the same tune? Especially if he was talking in the same manner about Conservatives like you?

Ahhh...but if it were a liberal police chief talking about armed rebellion against Wall Street and it's unholy alliance without government....would you be singing the same tune? Especially if he was talking in the same manner about Conservatives like you?

oh, I get it now....we don't have to worry about whether you or Zappass have said something stupid, because someone else probably has said something stupid before.......my mistake for misunderstanding the issue......

oh, I get it now....we don't have to worry about whether you or Zappass have said something stupid, because someone else probably has said something stupid before.......my mistake for misunderstanding the issue......

But this guy says stupid stuff repeatedly, vehemently and incitefully. Why do you want to move the focus off of the subject of the thread and onto posters? Kill the messenger, eh? I guess that's what people do when their ideology and common sense doesn't add up to a logical end.....move the goalposts.

But this guy says stupid stuff repeatedly, vehemently and incitefully. Why do you want to move the focus off of the subject of the thread and onto posters? Kill the messenger, eh? I guess that's what people do when their ideology and common sense doesn't add up to a logical end.....move the goalposts.

??...actually, I was the one that wanted to discuss whether this guy's words meant he didn't act.....YOU'RE the one who wanted the focus to move on to me and whether I would react differently if he was a liberal saying things.......

??...actually, I was the one that wanted to discuss whether this guy's words meant he didn't act.....YOU'RE the one who wanted the focus to move on to me and whether I would react differently if he was a liberal saying things.......

Ahh...but YOU started that line of questioning with Zappa. I tried to put the subject back on track by saying that the question is CAN HE? As in the Police Chief....then YOU doubled down and threw me into the mix.

Look back and see who was trying to change the subject....it was you. Zappa and I aren't in a psotion of power....nor do I(I can only speak for myself) consider conservatives "the enemy", nor do I condone armed rebellion against our government like this guy calls out to his militias and oath keepers.

Ahh...but YOU started that line of questioning with Zappa. I tried to put the subject back on track by saying that the question is CAN HE? As in the Police Chief....then YOU doubled down and threw me into the mix.

Look back and see who was trying to change the subject....it was you. Zappa and I aren't in a psotion of power....nor do I(I can only speak for myself) consider conservatives "the enemy", nor do I condone armed rebellion against our government like this guy calls out to his militias and oath keepers.

Where did he call out for armed rebellion? You and Zappa are wrong about that.

Furthermore ....NO....I don't think that a person who is as inciteful as he is can be trusted to protect liberal households...nor would I feel that someone on the opposite end.of the spectrum could be trusted to protect Conservative households.

The bottom line is.....if you don't think this guy is an unstable extremist, then the problem lies with you.

Back