Hate-filled Police Chief shows off his pitiful lack of intelligence

Where did he call out for armed rebellion? You and Zappa are wrong about that.

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.

what do you call that?

you've already had one lawyer tell you it's not. how many more do you need? the same that would tell you that zimmerman is not a murderer?

Ok crazy man...oathkeeper....militia guy.....

What in the HELL are you talking about? Lawyers these days? Are like assholes...everyone has one....and they all stink.

Ok crazy man...oathkeeper....militia guy.....

What in the HELL are you talking about? Lawyers these days? Are like assholes...everyone has one....and they all stink.
and yet you libbies cling to them like gospel when it sides with your own ideals. you don't get to pick and choose if you want to be taken seriously. consistency is the name of the game in reality.

and yet you libbies cling to them like gospel when it sides with your own ideals. you don't get to pick and choose if you want to be taken seriously. consistency is the name of the game in reality.

Hey slick.....look back to my posts on this thread. I have said repeatedly that I wouldn't trust a militant liberal in the same position. In short? Go fist yourself.

Ahh...but YOU started that line of questioning with Zappa. I tried to put the subject back on track by saying that the question is CAN HE? As in the Police Chief....then YOU doubled down and threw me into the mix.

Look back and see who was trying to change the subject....it was you. Zappa and I aren't in a psotion of power....nor do I(I can only speak for myself) consider conservatives "the enemy", nor do I condone armed rebellion against our government like this guy calls out to his militias and oath keepers.

No, I didn't.....I asked Zappass if one could protect even if he hated....you were the idiot who thought I was accusing Zappass instead of asking about the police chief.....I've already corrected you on that fuck up....

No, I didn't.....I asked Zappass if one could protect even if he hated....you were the idiot who thought I was accusing Zappass instead of asking about the police chief.....I've already corrected you on that fuck up....

Then don't use the word "you". The "fuck up" was your own. Learn to write properly and say what you mean, instead of assuming that others know you were being rhetorical instead of figurative.

And I answered that question as you MEANT to present it in a subsequent post.

Then don't use the word "you". The "fuck up" was your own. Learn to write properly and say what you mean, instead of assuming that others know you were being rhetorical instead of figurative.

And I answered that question as you MEANT to present it in a subsequent post.

lol.....go away and write rules of posting for someone who cares for your opinion.....your only concern is that you look better than other posters and better than this police officer so you can keep your halo polished......

lol.....go away and write rules of posting for someone who cares for your opinion.....your only concern is that you look better than other posters and better than this police officer so you can keep your halo polished......

Dude...I don't have a halo.

So....let's get this straight....you write a post. That post is ambiguous in it's meaning...and the fault lies in the reader, not the poster? OK.

Back