Have always said it was an issue of good Christian people against evil abortionists

???....you want sex ed police?......and what do sex ed police do......

its easy to spot the fucking idiots....they post really stupid shit....

???....you're proposing an 80% cut in foot stamps?.....
Typo you dumb fucking mouth breather. Everyone else seemed to get it. Must be a deficiency in right wing brains.

Reminds me... one of my friends... her mom had several kids, and wanted a tubal litigation with the last child. (She was having some difficulties with pregnancy.) Hospital was a catholic hospital and wouldn't do it. The family never used THAT facility again. They didn't care that another pregnancy might mean the existing kids would lose their mom...
A woman my wife works with had her 4th child by the time she was 24. NO doctor would give her a tubal until she was at least 27. They said she might want another kid.

Have always said it was an issue of good Christian people against evil abortion

A woman my wife works with had her 4th child by the time she was 24. NO doctor would give her a tubal until she was at least 27. They said she might want another kid.

Did she offer up cash? I am sure if she had cash and looked hard enough she could have found a doc. And why didn't her hubby get the big V?

I abhor Islamic terrorists killing their fellow Muslims.......next question, Legion.....

Unfortunately (or fortunately, he's not Legion. He's a PF reject).

That's the normal refrain from physicians who's job it is to deliver babies. :)

Did she offer up cash? I am sure if she had cash and looked hard enough she could have found a doc. And why didn't her hubby get the big V?

Sure...put it all on the guy who pushes for sex with the woman at inappropriate times, won't even take the time to put on a rubber, and runs off and refuses to pay child support once the kid's born. Dumbass. No wonder you prefer twinkies.

Have always said it was an issue of good Christian people against evil abortion

Reminds me... one of my friends... her mom had several kids, and wanted a tubal litigation with the last child. (She was having some difficulties with pregnancy.) Hospital was a catholic hospital and wouldn't do it. The family never used THAT facility again. They didn't care that another pregnancy might mean the existing kids would lose their mom...

With all due respect kind lady it is tubal ligation not litigation. Have a blessed day.

it was an issue of good Christian people against evil abortionists

With all due respect kind lady it is tubal ligation not litigation. Have a blessed day.

Before you correct people's spelling and vocabulary, kind sir....please remember that many people use mobile devices and tablets that use.the autocorrect feature....that feature could easily autocorrect ligation into litigation or libation(as mine tried to)

Before you correct people's spelling and vocabulary, kind sir....please remember that many people use mobile devices and tablets that use.the autocorrect feature....that feature could easily autocorrect ligation into litigation or libation(as mine tried to)

I figured complaining about spelling was much better than speculating about my sex habits, so I wasn't going to complain about it. But we'll see how he does over time.

the "kind lady" and "blessed day" stuff I admit strikes me as passive-aggressive, but I will see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

it was an issue of good Christian people against evil abortionists

I figured complaining about spelling was much better than speculating about my sex habits, so I wasn't going to complain about it. But we'll see how he does over time.

the "kind lady" and "blessed day" stuff I admit strikes me as passive-aggressive, but I will see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

Well, as a person who primarily uses a Kindle Fire or a cell phone to post...It's happened to me many times. Most times I catch it and make it right, sometimes I don't.

If you ever notice sometimes I have a period after every word, it's because the period is right next to the space bar on the virtual keyboard....I miss that a lot, since I usually look at the virtual keyboard to type.

Back