Have an interview tomorrow...

Dude I don't really give two shits. You came here trolling for well wishes. I guess you have emptiness in your life. This is like you trolling for sympathy after that guy died. You are kind of pathetic and in desperate need of attention and validation.

But no I really hope you don't get it

JINX

GOOOBEDY GOOBEDY

Hahaha...and the rent goes up....and I don't have to pay....it's all on the house thanks ILA.....hey can I bring a few cats....they're "sort of" litter trained....I promise they won't piss on your dopamine receptors......too much.

Hahaha...and the rent goes up....and I don't have to pay....it's all on the house thanks ILA.....hey can I bring a few cats....they're "sort of" litter trained....I promise they won't piss on your dopamine receptors......too much.

Here is an interview question for you

"Tell me about a time you cleaned feces off the wall thrown by a retard"

Or

"Tell me about a time you gave health information about one of your patients on a political message board trolling for sympathy".

Work on those answers ass wiper

Here is an interview question for you

"Tell me about a time you cleaned feces off the wall thrown by a retard"

Or

"Tell me about a time you gave health information about one of your patients on a political message board trolling for sympathy".

Work on those answers ass wiper

On the first, I don't play into other people's sexual fetishes.

On the second, I revealed.nothing more than you would see in a Medical blog....so go fist yourself.

ok, mods - New Rule needed: Someone who shits all over a guy's thread about a job interview should be banned for 24 hours....

Steelplate, hope you're sound asleep right now, but if not - well, you know what an idiot ILA is, I don't need to tell you.

ok, mods - New Rule needed: Someone who shits all over a guy's thread about a job interview should be banned for 24 hours....

Steelplate, hope you're sound asleep right now, but if not - well, you know what an idiot ILA is, I don't need to tell you.

I'm not.....but will be shortly.....damned portable devices....they're not so easy to walk away from like a desktop.

Dude I don't really give two shits. You came here trolling for well wishes. I guess you have emptiness in your life. This is like you trolling for sympathy after that guy died. You are kind of pathetic and in desperate need of attention and validation.

But no I really hope you don't get it

JINX

GOOOBEDY GOOBEDY

Why do you have to be so fucking odious? If you have nothing good to say just say nothing.

Hmmm I think we have the tools for that (and I mean tool in many ways here). Why, Any user can ban any member of the board from their threads. It doesn't have to be 24 hours, it can be FOREVER! Or they can be IGNORED! O M Mother fucking G! There are not one but TWO tools at the disposale of every user on this site so they can self moderate? NO WAY!

Hmmm I think we have the tools for that (and I mean tool in many ways here). Why, Any user can ban any member of the board from their threads. It doesn't have to be 24 hours, it can be FOREVER! Or they can be IGNORED! O M Mother fucking G! There are not one but TWO tools at the disposale of every user on this site so they can self moderate? NO WAY!

Maybe you should have a seminar and show how. They are afterall liberals and need things explained to them..

JPP could apply for an affirmative action grant from Obama and then it would be more special for them.

It really is a microcosm of how libtards expect others to fix their lives for them.

Maybe you should have a seminar and show how. They are afterall liberals and need things explained to them..

JPP could apply for an affirmative action grant from Obama and then it would be more special for them.

It really is a microcosm of how libtards expect others to fix their lives for them.

Well we could be like you and count the days till you can shoot "little Trayvons" down.

Don't you have lorazepam to take? Add in some alprazolam, zolpidem and a little ketamine for a nice kick

Don't forget to dance on RSs grave for sympathy

Bad luck at the interview ;)

Nope, I'm fine...thanks for your concern. I don't believe in luck....good or bad. Reality is what it is....I get the job or I don't. If I do, great. If I don't....well, it's not like I will be unemployed. I'll just keep on doing what I do.

Nope, I'm fine...thanks for your concern. I don't believe in luck....good or bad. Reality is what it is....I get the job or I don't. If I do, great. If I don't....well, it's not like I will be unemployed. I'll just keep on doing what I do.

Well you can keep coming back and trolling for internets validation. That's something

Unfortunately you can't ban people after creating the thread, right? Sometimes you don't realize someone is going to be such a jerk.

I do agree everyone should have ILA on ignore and just not respond to him.

Back