Have an interview tomorrow...

Do you think that if I took one of my Ativan it would get rid of the anxiety without fucking me up? I have 1mg tabs that I usually take with a beer when I get home in the morning so I can go to sleep with the birds chirping and the sun shining.

It's speculated that one of the reasons Napoleon performed so poorly at Waterloo was that he took a dose of opium.

I suck at interviews. It's for a job that I've been wanting for some time, but there aren't many opportunities for that position.

It's the same pay grade, and actually....because this position is on a 37.5hr workweek....I'll lose 5 hours of pay every two weeks. But, I will gain a normal work schedule M-F 8-4 with all weekends and holidays off.

I'll get to play out more often, I'll have more weekends off with my wife, and I'll get off graveyard shift.

Best of luck, SP. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

I suck at interviews. It's for a job that I've been wanting for some time, but there aren't many opportunities for that position.

It's the same pay grade, and actually....because this position is on a 37.5hr workweek....I'll lose 5 hours of pay every two weeks. But, I will gain a normal work schedule M-F 8-4 with all weekends and holidays off.

I'll get to play out more often, I'll have more weekends off with my wife, and I'll get off graveyard shift.

Best of luck!

Well....I think it went well....I won't find out anything for a few weeks...they have 45 or so people to interview yet and that's going to go deep into next week just to complete the interviews.

Well....I think it went well....I won't find out anything for a few weeks...they have 45 or so people to interview yet and that's going to go deep into next week just to complete the interviews.

Wow - that's a lot of interviews. Is it just for one spot?

Glad to hear it went well. I personally never sleep before interviews (but I didn't want to mention that last night).

It's a desirable postition....a lot of people want the weekends and holidays. In my currant position, we only get every third weekend off...and every third set of Holidays...like every third Christmas for example, and with the holidays, if it's a leap year and the next year is your rotation's scheduled year for Christmas....guess what? You're skipped to keep continuity...and you have to wait three more years....that's what happened to my rotation...we haven't had a Christmas off in 5 years.now.

It's a desirable postition....a lot of people want the weekends and holidays. In my currant position, we only get every third weekend off...and every third set of Holidays...like every third Christmas for example, and with the holidays, if it's a leap year and the next year is your rotation's scheduled year for Christmas....guess what? You're skipped to keep continuity...and you have to wait three more years....that's what happened to my rotation...we haven't had a Christmas off in 5 years.now.

Fuck that.

I sign up for the Christmas schedule so that I can get New Year's off. Also, I can still fit in Christmas brunch and all of the formalities.

Back