He hates Taylor but loves P. Diddy.

You keep posting the same lies over, and over again.

Harris did briefly date Montel Williams, and they have remained friends, but Williams has never been involved with anything particularly bad. I have still seen no evidence that Harris even met Diddy.
So it's not a lie...he's an ex... And he stuck up for her.

Montel Williams is an ex. There is no evidence P Diddy ever met Harris. You do understand that different Blacks are different people?
He is an ex, who stuck up for her when the picture came out...
Interesting, right?
And yes, I can differentiate...it would be quite a problem if I couldn't...;)

He is an ex, who stuck up for her when the picture came out...
Interesting, right?
And yes, I can differentiate...it would be quite a problem if I couldn't...;)
The picture was edited. The original/real picture is of Harris with Montel Williams. Those two dated a few times. I don't know how interesting that is.

Diddy is a different person that was edited into the picture. He is a different person than Williams. There is no connection between Diddy and Harris.

The picture was edited. The original/real picture is of Harris with Montel Williams. Those two dated a few times. I don't know how interesting that is.

Diddy is a different person that was edited into the picture. He is a different person than Williams. There is no connection between Diddy and Harris.
Williams is her ex...and that is interesting...and he spoke up for her...And that is interesting...
Pictures get altered all the time...Now we've got the real one confirmed...and that is interesting...;)

Go figure, right? Birds of a feather.

Trump is a NY celebrity (and little else) so it's not a surprise that he'd be photographed hangin' with Diddy. There's probably photos of Trump with pretty much every east coast celebrity out there. There's certainly quite a few pictures of him with other sexual deviants as well.

I kind of feel like this might be a bit meaningless overall. Given Diddy's skin color I'm guessing he wasn't over at Trump Tower all that often.

Williams is her ex...and that is interesting...and he spoke up for her...And that is interesting...
Pictures get altered all the time...Now we've got the real one confirmed...and that is interesting...;)
It is very interesting that conservatives constantly have to rely on lies and fake images to try and bring decent people down to their level.

Harris knows someone who is successful, patriotic, and intelligent... In fact, she knows many people like that. Williams is great example of an American.
You really do not. You have posted a fake one multiple times. Everyone has searched for a real one, but no one has found one. It does not appear the two of them were ever at the same place at the same time.

Meanwhile, trump and P Diddy worked hand in hand to traffic women.

They're real... Why
Does it matter how old they are? I'm surprised you don't know how popular he was ..
Because at one point no one knew of his crimes asshole

Trump was partying with pedos who were know pedos

He even said it himself on camera

“He likes them young”

Back