He who laughs last laughs longest...Crow Pie

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
I'm back to rub it in with The Donald's devastating victory over The Hillary, omyyass.. ha ha ha. I am going to bake the Crow Pies using the ingredients from the Romney fiasco. There is one tubby on here who will probably eat at least one whole pie and he knows who he is. My advice to all you whining Libs is to get used to it because extreme Liberalism is no mo......ha ha he he ho ho, no pun intended...

you really missed prime time bro. That said, the tears are still flowing, so you'll get some good digs

I'm back to rub it in with The Donald's devastating victory over The Hillary, omyyass.. ha ha ha. I am going to bake the Crow Pies using the ingredients from the Romney fiasco. There is one tubby on here who will probably eat at least one whole pie and he knows who he is. My advice to all you whining Libs is to get used to it because extreme Liberalism is no mo......ha ha he he ho ho, no pun intended...

I was wondering where you've been; because the crying by the JPP snowflakes, ever since Hillary's loss, has been monumental. :D

How bout that

We get a President who admits to grabbing women's pussies whether he has their permission or not.

Then along come the infamous Mr Rape Fantasy...the guy who once jokingly said to his friends "I bet she would rape easy" as they passed a woman on the street.

you really missed prime time bro. That said, the tears are still flowing, so you'll get some good digs

I was wondering where you've been; because the crying by the JPP snowflakes, ever since Hillary's loss, has been monumental. :D

46999830.jpg

5jwjuc.jpg

How bout that

We get a President who admits to grabbing women's pussies whether he has their permission or not.

Then along come the infamous Mr Rape Fantasy...the guy who once jokingly said to his friends "I bet she would rape easy" as they passed a woman on the street.

Not the first.....Jack Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and one historical president that engaged in a duel over pussy. And the rumor is Barry Soetoro is not the first queer to serve in the White House..., it appears there could have been at least 11 historical presidents that was lite on their toes.

The Jackson/Dickinson shoot out before Jackson was president was very interesting....it seems that Mr. Dickinson called Andy Jackson's wife a name less than honorable.

I say...let's settle it in the same fashion. Barry Soetoro v. The Donald in an old fashion gentleman's duel...each gets a single shot. :good4u: It certainly would separate the pussies from the real Pussy.

Last edited:
Not the first.....Jack Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and one historical president that engaged in a duel over pussy. And the rumor is Barry Soetoro is not the first queer to serve in the White House..., it appears there could have been at least 11 historical presidents that was lite on their toes.

The Jackson/Dickinson shoot out before Jackson was president was very interesting....it seems that Mr. Dickinson called Andy Jackson's wife a name less than honorable.

I say...let's settle it in the same fashion. Barry Soetoro v. The Donald in an old fashion gentleman's duel...each gets a single shot. :good4u: It certainly would separate the pussies from the real Pussy.

They say Ronnie Reagan sucked dick like a milking machine while Nancy made a couple of SS guys hold her down and fist fuck her.

How bout that

Hi Zappy, it is you who I am talking about eating that "hole" Crow pie, more like 2 or 3 pies. I still remember Zappy how you admitted eating 3 whoppers along with a super sized fries and a large malt.....all true. Prez Trump talked about the 400 pound blimp hacking the computers and when I heard that, I immediately thought of you Zappy. I use to take photos of my horse and my thumb.....We won, the Libs are being thrown out with the dishwater, so bend over and kiss your fat ass goodbye.

How bout that

Hi Zappy, it is you who I am talking about eating that "hole" Crow pie, more like 2 or 3 pies. I still remember Zappy how you admitted eating 3 whoppers along with a super sized fries and a large malt.....all true. Prez Trump talked about the 400 pound blimp hacking the computers and when I heard that, I immediately thought of you Zappy. I use to take photos of my horse and my thumb.....We won, the Libs are being thrown out with the dishwater, so bend over and kiss your fat ass goodbye.

Yawn, you were boring then and you are boring now.

He called Mrs. Jackson a bigamist. Unfortunately, he failed to kill Old Hickory in the duel.

He refers to "Donald's devastating victory", except Donald LOST by nearly 3 MILLION VOTES.

For those unfamiliar with SJ...yes, he IS that dumb.

Trump didn't lose by anything. He won in a landslide in the only thing that matters.

Bringing up the popular vote is a fools errand. It is 100% irrelevant.

He refers to "Donald's devastating victory", except Donald LOST by nearly 3 MILLION VOTES.

Take away all the illegal aliens that voted across this nation and The Donald cleaned house. I'm still in Menifee California and when I go to the DMV, I see all these illegals there getting their driver licenses. It used to be necessary to show a certified birth birth certificate obtained in Bellflower California, butt not now thanks to our lib governor jerry brown. I would bet that there were at least ten million illegals voting. I would bet you Zappy, butt you still owe from our last bet.

Take away all the illegal aliens that voted across this nation and The Donald cleaned house. I'm still in Menifee California and when I go to the DMV, I see all these illegals there getting their driver licenses. It used to be necessary to show a certified birth birth certificate obtained in Bellflower California, butt not now thanks to our lib governor jerry brown. I would bet that there were at least ten million illegals voting. I would bet you Zappy, butt you still owe from our last bet.

Back