He who laughs last laughs longest...Crow Pie

After our President Trump is sworn in on Friday, I hope that he investigate all those illegal aliens who illegally voted for The Hillary. All the those alien crooks need to be deported for breaking our voting laws concerning illegal aliens voting. The Hillary is a two time loser who needs to be put out to pasture like my old horse basically was. You Libs need to shut the fluck up because you are a sheet hashmark on a pair of underwear, a stain of society that needs to be washed out like a dirty cumstain because The People now know about all your lib conniving tricks in the media, thanks to Wikileaks. I knew that the chickens would eventually come home to roost and they have, what a glorious day this Friday will be. I bet that 200 million Folks will be watching this changing of the "guard", omyasss.

Is English a second language?

After our President Trump is sworn in on Friday, I hope that he investigate all those illegal aliens who illegally voted for The Hillary. All the those alien crooks need to be deported for breaking our voting laws concerning illegal aliens voting. The Hillary is a two time loser who needs to be put out to pasture like my old horse basically was. You Libs need to shut the fluck up because you are a sheet hashmark on a pair of underwear, a stain of society that needs to be washed out like a dirty cumstain because The People now know about all your lib conniving tricks in the media, thanks to Wikileaks. I knew that the chickens would eventually come home to roost and they have, what a glorious day this Friday will be. I bet that 200 million Folks will be watching this changing of the "guard", omyasss.

Should they also investigate her for CRIMINAL FRAUD in relation to the bogus real estate "university" she ran?

Oh wait, that wasn't her...

trumpu.jpg

Nevermind.

You fucks just keep on sucking your orange criminal leader's orange dick.

Should they also investigate her for CRIMINAL FRAUD in relation to the bogus real estate "university" she ran?

Oh wait, that wasn't her...

trumpu.jpg

Nevermind.

You fucks just keep on sucking your orange criminal leader's orange dick.

CRY HARDER

Back