APP - Healthcare chances better?

Because they think it will be easier to argue that straw man than it will be to actually think.

Again this has absolutly nuthing about him being black, that was my point, you two know that and are being obtuse.

Again this has absolutly nuthing about him being black, that was my point, you two know that and are being obtuse.
Man, you have spent all day looking in a mirror and screaming obtuse. You injected race because your point was weak and you thought it could buttress your argument, however it's been so overused anymore that all we do is mock the idiots who keep bringing it up. It took more than a year for Clinton to feel it necessary to address the joint Congress in the same way, your example did not hold up.

Only you thought that his skin tone could end the conversation, just you.

Man, you have spent all day looking in a mirror and screaming obtuse. You injected race because your point was weak and you thought it could buttress your argument, however it's been so overused anymore that all we do is mock the idiots who keep bringing it up. It took more than a year for Clinton to feel it necessary to address the joint Congress in the same way, your example did not hold up.

Only you thought that his skin tone could end the conversation, just you.

That is such bullshit and you know it. No, I was pointing out, and you know it, that his skin tone was just as illrelevant as the newness of his presidency. I used skin tone, and you know it, because it was the most ILLRELEVANT thing I could think of!

That is such bullshit and you know it. No, I was pointing out, and you know it, that his skin tone was just as illrelevant as the newness of his presidency. I used skin tone, and you know it, because it was the most ILLRELEVANT thing I could think of!
The newness of the Presidency is not irrelevant. If your example had panned out I would have had to change unprecedented to "rare", however it did not. You injected race because you thought it would make others believe somebody was a racist. It was rubbish, it is over used, it is weak, it really has no place in this discussion, you shoehorned it because you thought it would chase people away.

The newness of the Presidency is not irrelevant. If your example had panned out I would have had to change unprecedented to "rare", however it did not. You injected race because you thought it would make others believe somebody was a racist. It was rubbish, it is over used, it is weak, it really has no place in this discussion, you shoehorned it because you thought it would chase people away.

False, it clearly has absolutly nuthing to do with his race, that was my point. You are really not living up to your reputation today. Your shrill and conclusionary arguments are really not up to par!

False, it clearly has absolutly nuthing to do with his race, that was my point. You are really not living up to your reputation today. Your shrill and conclusionary arguments are really not up to par!
Your attempt to twist out of what you have actually said has been truly sad, none of your attempts have even gotten close to a bit of logic in them. You again stand before the mirror shouting at what you want to see in others. There is no reason to inject race nowadays in this way except as an attempt to end a conversation. The problem is people are used to it now and it doesn't work anymore.

Your attempt to twist out of what you have actually said has been truly sad, none of your attempts have even gotten close to a bit of logic in them. You again stand before the mirror shouting at what you want to see in others. There is no reason to inject race nowadays in this way except as an attempt to end a conversation. The problem is people are used to it now and it doesn't work anymore.

You mock what you lack the capacity to understand.

You mock what you lack the capacity to understand.
Please. :rolleyes:

I mock nothing. I simply point out what we've seen you do in this thread. It's like saying you mock the sky when you say you see clouds.

You failed to back up your argument with facts so you played the race card, badly. That's not the trump suit for this round.

In other words, you played the race card and can't explain yourself; typical liberal.

No, geesh, one cant even mention the guy is black without you guys freaking out and making all kinds of race card accusations! Sensative?

Then why mention it?

If you read above, I mentioned it because I was saying it was as illrelevant as him being a new president.

Dramo said that it was unprecidented for a new president to address congress, I said its also unprecidented for a black president to address congress but not relevant!

Geesh, you guys are so quick to claim race card....

If you read above, I mentioned it because I was saying it was as illrelevant as him being a new president.

Dramo said that it was unprecidented for a new president to address congress, I said its also unprecidented for a black president to address congress but not relevant!

Geesh, you guys are so quick to claim race card....
If its irrelevant, then why mention it?

Back