Heather Heyer: One down millions more to go!

Yep. You're a false flag liberal troll all right. Confirmed.

Your vile thread title is on the left.

There's nothing liberals won't stoop to, apparently.

Trust me, if you ever one day hook up with a member of the female gender, you will know what I'm talking about. The conservative ones like myself are what real Americans are made of. You, on the other hand, are trying to rainbow flag my stars ans stripes.

Go hide out in your rainbow bath houses and leave the rest of us alone!

Phonyebonics? Really? Saying phonebonics is like saying "her fake tits are phonytits, they're not real fake tits". Ebonics is phony English even when it's real fake English.

This sounds like the usual smear we're all familiar with that you're trying to disguise by calling it phony English.

You enable him, and you yourself have said that Trump could murder someone in broad daylight and get away with it politically. So end yourself while you're at it.

You lie.

I have not enabled Soiled Knickers, Canuck.

In fact I suspect it's Antifa or some other liberal (perhaps you) posting fucked up nonsense to discredit conservatives.

I challenge you to produce a single post of mine where I "said that Trump could murder someone in broad daylight and get away with it politically".

We both know you can't.

How the shift @ Tim Horton's coming?

Everybody in the crowd was in and around antifa, it was a demonstration. You'll have to do better than that. Where is your proof?

According to KKKhristiefan everyone on the other sides mere presence made them KKK/Nazis. But not good ole Heather. No her presence with Antifa doesn't make HER a member.

Funny how the left is all of a sudden distancing themselves from Antifa

Back