Help

I know you said you didn't want him to be arrested; but think of the possible consequences, of him driving and killing someone or himself.

I know that's a drastic situation; but it's not impossible.

It's a hard decision and I hope you the best.

Valid point. I will strongly consider this.

You can't do anything, bro. It sucks but they have to realize they need help before they'll accept any of it.

And there it is. Ever since I joined this board I have admired /looked up to you.

You're right though, I've read the responses, ignored the banter, and yeah, I can't do anything if he won't stop. Especially since I'm in CA. Maybe if I was back there I could kick his ass or something... But I'm not, I'm here and he is there and it is his life. I am not responsible for him.

I don't know people there. He is a Nomad. But I will pray for him. Don't know what that will accomplish...

It will accomplish God's will. I'm praying for you guys too, I'm sure others here are too. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

And there it is. Ever since I joined this board I have admired /looked up to you.

You're right though, I've read the responses, ignored the banter, and yeah, I can't do anything if he won't stop. Especially since I'm in CA. Maybe if I was back there I could kick his ass or something... But I'm not, I'm here and he is there and it is his life. I am not responsible for him.

"Am I my brothers keeper"?
The answer to that is supposed to be yes!

I don't want to turn him in. He already did time for some other nonsense, however, I don't know what to tell him. He is not my biological brother, well, I we have the same father, but didn't grow up together. I don't know what to tell him.

And he begged me to not tell dad.

Maybe I should forward your advice to him....

The best thing you can do for him is to tell his dad. He needs help. He won't recover on his own. That's a fact. It will only get worse. Do you know what amphetamine psychosis is? If your friend isn't there already, he will be soon. Get him the help he needs. If you don't, he's gonna die. Believe it. If you don't get him the help he needs, you'll spend the rest of your life hating yourself, because you could have helped him but didn't.

The best thing you can do for him is to tell his dad. He needs help. He won't recover on his own. That's a fact. It will only get worse. Do you know what amphetamine psychosis is? If your friend isn't there already, he will be soon. Get him the help he needs. If you don't, he's gonna die. Believe it. If you don't get him the help he needs, you'll spend the rest of your life hating yourself, because you could have helped him but didn't.

And the sad part truly is, is that everyone can offer help and try their hardest; but this may all be rejected. :palm:

Back