Here I am.

I swear to the Almighty I have never heard anyone say they went to "a world class university"

I'm still trying not to laugh.

Really, world class, what class is that, kindergarten?

You brought it up. Why are you so obsessed with your lack of education?

Cunt,

I graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1976.

Grace Hall. There are twin towers. Flanner Hall is the mirror opposite. North quad. If you doubt me, you lying piece of shit, look it up and try to prove me wrong

Probably the 80s. I attended the Academy in the 7Os and 80s. Don’t know which particular class out of multiple ones this one was. Sad cunts here can’t match it.

What is your experience, stoner? Junior college?

Let’s hear it, cumstain.
So I was right. You went to the highly vaulted ND university to get a gubmint job. I coulda gone to Southeastern Louisiana University for the same result.

What kind of person needs to desperately verify they graduated from a certain College?

Anyone can post the looks of the College. Anyone could have visited the College and post about it.

I know my degree is more advanced than yours, but I don't need to brag about it or brag about the University I went to.

Youre a loser.

What kind of person needs to desperately verify they graduated from a certain College?

Anyone can post the looks of the College. Anyone could have visited the College and post about it.

I know my degree is more advanced than yours, but I don't need to brag about it or brag about the University I went to.

Youre a loser.
I graduated from LSU but if I had it to do over again I would have gone to a small college in a small town . Who cares?

Youre a loser.

:lolup:

You fucking losers obsessed on it.

All I did did, you fucking loser cunts, was got accepted to a world class university and graduated in 4 years.

What is your claim and why are you so obsessed?

You definitely did not go to any university. I went to grad school and I don't need to brag about it or what school I went to. Only losers who have not been need to brag.

You're pathetic, lol.

Cunt,

I graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1976.

Grace Hall. There are twin towers. Flanner Hall is the mirror opposite. North quad. If you doubt me, you lying piece of shit, look it up and try to prove me wrong

Don't bother. He still says I'm a girl after posting myself on vacation. Heck, I even posted videos. He thinks whatever he wants and always intends to be a brat about it. It is pointless to brag about stuff on these types of chat rooms though, even if others are being brats about it.

Sure you did.... :rolleyes:

Why not? His parents paid a shitload of money to send him to a private university, he probably majored in law enforcement at best but more likely some stupid liberal arts curriculum, and his daddy had to use his pull to get him a gubmint job.

That's only if he's not lying at best.
You don't go to a top university to get a gubmint job. He's basically a failure.

Why not? His parents paid a shitload of money to send him to a private university, he probably majored in law enforcement at best but more likely some stupid liberal arts curriculum, and his daddy had to use his pull to get him a gubmint job.

That's only if he's not lying at best.
You don't go to a top university to get a gubmint job. He's basically a failure.

Lulz

Don't bother. He still says I'm a girl after posting myself on vacation. Heck, I even posted videos. He thinks whatever he wants and always intends to be a brat about it. It is pointless to brag about stuff on these types of chat rooms though, even if others are being brats about it.

:crybaby:

:lolup:

How many therapists do you see Ms. Jade?

Back