Hey faggots, what the world saw...

biden-speech-devil.jpg

The whole world saw Goebbels joe last night. Suck on it losers!

The whole world saw an actual benevolent statesmen. Sorry that you prefer racist cult leaders threatening his political enemies with death.

Have a great day, MAGAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

The whole world saw that wasn't true last night, you lying traitor son of a a whore! The whole world saw Goebbels joe! And you sick spineless bitches all want that. You ain't getting it!

You would not recognized a decent, truthful political speech if it bit you on the ass.

Joe Biden just set the record straight about the MAGA crowd. Eventually, they will hold their meetings in padded cells.

The whole world saw an actual benevolent statesmen. Sorry that you prefer racist cult leaders threatening his political enemies with death.

Have a great day, MAGAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Lol, you're a lying bitch! That senile faggot attacked half the country last night and it's gonna burn his bitch ass come November! No matter how much you whores lie!

Jizzmax were you sober last night?????????????????

Lol, you're a lying bitch! That senile faggot attacked half the country last night and it's gonna burn his bitch ass come November! No matter how much you whores lie!

First of all - YOU ARE A WORDSMITH! Your prose proficiency is unmatched in modern times :)

Hey, which "shithole country" should we ship Joe off to?

You're on a roll, Stewie.. don't stop :)

Lol, paid lying bitch says what?

I am not a liar; I am not paid for my comments; nor am I a bitch...but if you are asking what I said...well...

...I said, "You would not recognized a decent, truthful political speech if it bit you on the ass. Joe Biden just set the record straight about the MAGA crowd. Eventually, they will hold their meetings in padded cells."

Hope that helps.

I am not a liar; I am not paid for my comments; nor am I a bitch...but if you are asking what I said...well...

...I said, "You would not recognized a decent, truthful political speech if it bit you on the ass. Joe Biden just set the record straight about the MAGA crowd. Eventually, they will hold their meetings in padded cells."

Hope that helps.

Triggered bitch says what?

Back