Hey faggots, what the world saw...

^^^ Fucking nutjob loves Nazis.

GFY, Nazi scum.

6nr9nu.gif

Triggered bitch sez what? Damn all you bitches were sure easy to trigger! You.are.toast.in.november. remember to thank Goebbels joe right before you call the suicide hotline!

Lol liar! You're the deluded Nazi! Just remember the suicide hotline number is 988! Thank Goebbels joe before calling!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

We sure can count on you to post absolute stupidity, and if there was an award for stupidity you wouldn't have much competition.

Triggered bitch sez what? Damn all you bitches were sure easy to trigger! You.are.toast.in.november. remember to thank Goebbels joe right before you call the suicide hotline!
How much liquor does it take to make you such a brave Keyboard Kommando, Jack? LOL

6s2erg.gif

Jizzmax is a brilliant boy isn't he.

Oh, he's fun. This place is for entertainment. "Jake" or "Jizz" probably just got done listening to the Bannon podcast and had to rant. He can rant at me anytime - I'm all about "JPP community service" :)

Oh, he's fun. This place is for entertainment. "Jake" or "Jizz" probably just got done listening to the Bannon podcast and had to rant. He can rant at me anytime - I'm all about "JPP community service" :)

Liquor or drugs tend to spin him up.

Definitely not Jack. Jakemax was posting long before Jack was banned.

Agreed Jakemax was here with Jack. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Jack is bipolar like Mason. It's one reason why they get along even though they are ideologically different.

FWIW, Mason agrees with you, but I'm not so sure. Jakemax is superdrunk or drugged Jack. Lots of bipolars refuse to take their prescribed meds (it makes them feel "dull") and prefer to self-medicate.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19004504
Almost one-quarter of individuals with mood disorders (24.1%) used alcohol or drugs to relieve symptoms. The highest prevalence of self-medication was seen in bipolar I disorder (41.0%). Men were more than twice as likely as women to engage in self-medication (Adjusted Odds Ratio=2.18; 95% Confidence Interval 1.90-2.49). After controlling for the effects of substance use disorders, self-medication was associated with higher odds of comorbid anxiety and personality disorders when compared to individuals who did not self-medicate.

https://www.psycom.net/bipolar-medication-refusal
Bipolar Medication Refusal: 10 Ways to Respond When Your Loved One Says “No”

Agreed Jakemax was here with Jack. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Jack is bipolar like Mason. It's one reason why they get along even though they are ideologically different.

FWIW, Mason agrees with you, but I'm not so sure. Jakemax is superdrunk or drugged Jack. Lots of bipolars refuse to take their prescribed meds (it makes them feel "dull") and prefer to self-medicate.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19004504
Almost one-quarter of individuals with mood disorders (24.1%) used alcohol or drugs to relieve symptoms. The highest prevalence of self-medication was seen in bipolar I disorder (41.0%). Men were more than twice as likely as women to engage in self-medication (Adjusted Odds Ratio=2.18; 95% Confidence Interval 1.90-2.49). After controlling for the effects of substance use disorders, self-medication was associated with higher odds of comorbid anxiety and personality disorders when compared to individuals who did not self-medicate.

https://www.psycom.net/bipolar-medication-refusal
Bipolar Medication Refusal: 10 Ways to Respond When Your Loved One Says “No”

Jakemax is just a run-of-a-mill loser troll throwing shit at people. Jack is way above that lowbrow type of trolling and has never stooped to it before. Jack is too loud of a personality to be anything but Jack. Through all of Jack's countless socks back on Amazon none were ever like Jakemax.

Jakemax is just a run-of-a-mill loser troll throwing shit at people. Jack is way above that lowbrow type of trolling and has never stooped to it before. Jack is too loud of a personality to be anything but Jack. Through all of Jack's countless socks back on Amazon none were ever like Jakemax.

I don't understand why Dutch thinks it's Jack?

Back