Hey faggots, what the world saw...

Hmmm... Doctors don't retire?

My mother's Dr. is retiring. He's a pilot and retiring to continue to be a flight instructor. Good pilots continue to fly beyond retirement (or at least they do up here in PA) ;)

owKojiU_d.webp

You've spent months on that and you failed miserably. :rofl2:

Meh. It's your life to lose, loser. If your wife is a dark soul hypocrite, that's on her. If she abides by her oath, I strongly doubt she'd want to associate with you for the rest of her life.

Lol, you're a lying bitch! That senile faggot attacked half the country last night and it's gonna burn his bitch ass come November! No matter how much you whores lie!

That's "President" Senile Faggot to you, Pal. OMG die your guy ever get his fat, orange ass kicked in 2020?! What a bloodbath, eh? And then you lost the senate because your cult leader couldn't keep his mouth shut about the "vote being rigged"?

And now Biden's poll ratings are climbing, Democrats in Alaska, a formerly solid red state, are getting elected, Texas is turning purple, now and will probably go blue after that Uvalde debacle.

I can understand why you're here, stomping your feet and screaming like a little girl. but you're done. Your party is done. You lost, then your coup failed, you're done, Kitten.

Just relax and let it happen.

Triggered bitch sez what? Damn all you bitches were sure easy to trigger! You.are.toast.in.november. remember to thank Goebbels joe right before you call the suicide hotline!

Dude, you are the stupidest bitch. You're getting your fat ass handed to you here. Do you know what "triggered" is? Look in the mirror, Susie.

Hypocrite? Not even close. :smh:

She can't be both faithful to her oath and a malicious, dark soul like you, Joe.

It's similar to taking an oath to support and defend the Constitution, then attempting to violently overthrow the government. The two are diametrically opposed.

What part of the oath is in opposition to being a "dark soul"? :rofl2:

An oath is to goodness. Dark souls seek evil. The two concepts are diametrically opposed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/traver...eveal-whether-someone-has-a-dark-personality/
One of the more well-known constellations of negative personality traits is known as the “Dark Triad.” According to researchers, the Dark Triad is composed of three groups of socially offensive personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy

An oath is to goodness. Dark souls seek evil. The two concepts are diametrically opposed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/traver...eveal-whether-someone-has-a-dark-personality/
One of the more well-known constellations of negative personality traits is known as the “Dark Triad.” According to researchers, the Dark Triad is composed of three groups of socially offensive personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy

:rofl2:

You failed to answer the question.

What part of the oath is in opposition to being a "dark soul"?

No you didn't. You obviously never read the oath or understand it.

Is that how you argue with your soon-to-be-ex-wife? Something like this?

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Fuck you, I'm leaving!"

"Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass, cunt! Dark Souls rule!!!"

Back