Hey faggots, what the world saw...

Is that how you argue with your soon-to-be-ex-wife? Something like this?

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Fuck you, I'm leaving!"

"Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass, cunt! Dark Souls rule!!!"
:rofl2:

Back on that shit again. I told you that she and I are both dark souls. Then gave you the opportunity to state how that conflicts with any facet of the Hippocratic Oath (or Declaration of Geneva), you fell flat on your face.

:rofl2:

That's "President" Senile Faggot to you, Pal. OMG die your guy ever get his fat, orange ass kicked in 2020?! What a bloodbath, eh? And then you lost the senate because your cult leader couldn't keep his mouth shut about the "vote being rigged"?

And now Biden's poll ratings are climbing, Democrats in Alaska, a formerly solid red state, are getting elected, Texas is turning purple, now and will probably go blue after that Uvalde debacle.

I can understand why you're here, stomping your feet and screaming like a little girl. but you're done. Your party is done. You lost, then your coup failed, you're done, Kitten.

Just relax and let it happen.

Lying dick sucker sez what?

President Biden’s Speech About Saving Democracy Angers Right-Wing Extremists

On September 1, 2022, President Biden delivered a speech about our nation being at a dangerous “inflection point.” He described extremist threats to democracy posed by what he called “MAGA Republicans,” arguing that they “do not respect the constitution.”

As Biden spoke, hecklers in the crowd yelled obscenities. Immediately following the speech, far-right influencers and extremists responded online, while “#PedoHitler” began trending on Twitter.

On Telegram, failed Florida congressional candidate Laura Loomer compared Biden to Hitler, with the caption, “6 GORILLION domestic MAGA terrorists!!!” Antisemites often use the “6 gorillion” trope to trivialize the Holocaust.

Trump echoed this on Telegram, saying that Biden “threatened America…with the possible use of military force.” In fact, Biden never used the words “military” or “martial law,” per the transcript, nor did he ever suggest using “force.”

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/p...ing-extremists

You forgot to carry the six, lowbrow. Hey, have a great evening. Gonna have me some fish and chips at an Irish bar!

Shit stain babble.

fetterman.jpg

Shit stain babble.

fetterman.jpg

I like that Fetterman meme :). He's gonna debate OZ you know. It's a pain for doc OZ because he has to get in his car and drive to Pennsylvania for it (OZ's home is NJ).

Oh, did you know that OZ is still a Turkish citizen, a member of their military and actually has voted here since he's been a US citizen? MAGA's don't give a shit about national security.

Got any Irish in you? No? Want some?

No, I've had plenty of Scottish influence in my life, though. Been to countless Tartan Balls and Highland Games. I do like Irish Mules, however, I'm having one right now while I'm watching Texas hopefully upset Alabama!

I like that Fetterman meme :). He's gonna debate OZ you know. It's a pain for doc OZ because he has to get in his car and drive to Pennsylvania for it (OZ's home is NJ).

Oh, did you know that OZ is still a Turkish citizen, a member of their military and actually has voted here since he's been a US citizen? MAGA's don't give a shit about national security.
Debates are always interesting since they often reveal a person's character and level of integrity.

Back