Hey libs...maine,usc,cypress et al...

Battleborne

Terminator
go to a new board under control of the neo cons...lotsa people to argue with... [edited out link and name of board per request of Admin at that board] have fun!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw.....

hey...I got a better idea: you go there and come back in a month and give us a full report

there are three mods over there that I don't get along with...they are from the dead and dying USMB they all escaped after screwing it up and moved to this new one...just thought ya would like to have some fun...after all they don't like me either...thought y'all would have something in common!!!
:cof1:

If I were looking for folks who share my dislike of you, I really don't need to travel too far afield.

Hey...did you ever come up with that link that shows that Hezbollah was created prior to 1982 - you know - back in the 70's like you proclaimed earlier?

If you did come up with it, I missed it

Lol....

If I were looking for folks who share my dislike of you, I really don't need to travel too far afield.

Hey...did you ever come up with that link that shows that Hezbollah was created prior to 1982 - you know - back in the 70's like you proclaimed earlier?

If you did come up with it, I missed it

Ya mean you and your lib buds are not up for the challenge...you can only debate in a forum that is stacked in your favor???Hey I just thought y'all could go over and put those Neo cons to shame(damo and gaffer are there)...guess ya are chicken!!!...And for the question about Hezbollah...here for the last time...

www.freelebanon.org/articles/a415.htm

Hizballah is the Islamicradical revolutionary movement in Lebanon that was inspired and encouraged by the Ayatollah Khomeini,subsequent to Irans "1979" Islamic Revoultion....The "Lebanese branch" of Hizballah was founded in 1982...So friend, Hizbollah was in fact founded in "1979"in Iran...!!!

LOL, Politics.com and fullpolitics.co,m were sure not stacked full of libs when I was over there. The first 5 years of the reign of Bush sucked for libs on the boards. Unless of course they did hunt a place like you describe. Seems like lately most of the Bush ra ra stuff has died down quite a bit for some reason....

Ya mean you and your lib buds are not up for the challenge...you can only debate in a forum that is stacked in your favor???Hey I just thought y'all could go over and put those Neo cons to shame(damo and gaffer are there)...guess ya are chicken!!!...And for the question about Hezbollah...here for the last time...

www.freelebanon.org/articles/a415.htm

Hizballah is the Islamicradical revolutionary movement in Lebanon that was inspired and encouraged by the Ayatollah Khomeini,subsequent to Irans "1979" Islamic Revoultion....The "Lebanese branch" of Hizballah was founded in 1982...So friend, Hizbollah was in fact founded in "1979"in Iran...!!!

Hezbollah is a movement in Lebanon... and it was founded in 1982. PERIOD. The fact that it was inspired and encouraged by Iran is like saying that America was inspired and encouraged by French philosophers. Your own quote says it was founded in 1982. You are just too stupid and stubborn to get out of your own way...and please recall that this little argument began when you told me that Hezbollah had been active in Lebanon while I was stationed there. I suggested that such a statement was full of shit and that the shi'ite organization active while I was there was Amal and that Hezbollah had not been around when I was there (81-82).... You were wrong then, and are still wrong now.... and your lack of grace is, by now, expected, even though it continues to be somewhat disappointing.

LOL, Politics.com and fullpolitics.co,m were sure not stacked full of libs when I was over there. The first 5 years of the reign of Bush sucked for libs on the boards. Unless of course they did hunt a place like you describe. Seems like lately most of the Bush ra ra stuff has died down quite a bit for some reason....

[edited out URL and name of other board per request of admin at that board.]

well its a growing board usc, and its filled with conservatives. guess you don't want to go where you would be heavily outnumbered. Without a gang of back patters your nothing.

[Edited out link and name of other board per request of Admin from that board]

well its a growing board usc, and its filled with conservatives. guess you don't want to go where you would be heavily outnumbered. Without a gang of back patters your nothing.

That board is hilarious. I just visited and plodded through a thread where a bunch of NeoCons were debating why Richard Nixon and Calvin Coolidge belonged in a list of the top five presidents EVER!

LOL

And they hated Lincoln!

Whatever....

Hezbollah is a movement in Lebanon... and it was founded in 1982. PERIOD. The fact that it was inspired and encouraged by Iran is like saying that America was inspired and encouraged by French philosophers. Your own quote says it was founded in 1982. You are just too stupid and stubborn to get out of your own way...and please recall that this little argument began when you told me that Hezbollah had been active in Lebanon while I was stationed there. I suggested that such a statement was full of shit and that the shi'ite organization active while I was there was Amal and that Hezbollah had not been around when I was there (81-82).... You were wrong then, and are still wrong now.... and your lack of grace is, by now, expected, even though it continues to be somewhat disappointing.

as I stated Hizbollah was established in Iran in 1979 and the Revolutionary Guard was working in Lebanon in 1979 and the Hezbollah branch was established in Lebanon in 1982 when you said you were working there...end of debate...you lost!!!!

Lol...

[edited out name and link per request of Admin at that board...]

Well gaffer I tried to entice the elite dog pile gang to strut their stuff...guess they are chicken!!!;)

as I stated Hizbollah was established in Iran in 1979 and the Revolutionary Guard was working in Lebanon in 1979 and the Hezbollah branch was established in Lebanon in 1982 when you said you were working there...end of debate...you lost!!!!

Hezbollah was not established in Iran...the Iranian revolutionary guard was.... Hezbollah is a distinctly lebanese organization and it was founded in Iraq in 1982 as I was leaving. Amal was the shiite organization when I was there. YOu are are idiot.

:sexy: Thats for me to know and you to figure out...Pvt Gomer got your butt kicked over there I see!

what the fuck are you talking about? you make a wildass incorrect statement about Lebanon a month ago and are STILL running away from it...

nobody kicked MY butt on the new site.... but given your fragile grip on reality, I can fully understand how you might delude yourself into that inaccurate conclusion.

yeah...that debate policy site is really something...it is run by sir evil...the bozo who was laughed off this site.... he banned me within minutes of arriving...for no reason.... yeah....you neocons have a great time over there jacking each other off.... what a joke.

bubblebutt and sir evil giving each other reach arounds.... no place I'd like to hang out, that's for sure!

[edited out the board name and link per request of admin at other board...]

Lame board. Damo's is better. He doesn't threaten to ban people, edit their profiles, or delete their messages the minute they show up.

Back