Hey libs...maine,usc,cypress et al...

certainly a interesting dialog...tried to make the dude feel better and now he is crying again...I love cyberspace and all...not really...only when I am bored!

so...you think that saying stuff like THIS makes me "feel better"??

You are such a fraud maineman you went into the other board and used a second ID***QuinnipacMan***then started agreeing with yourself as if it were another person..now who is the message board joke...maybe just maybe ...Pvt Gomer!!!...I'm not so sure about your Naval credentials at this point...at the Naval Academy fraud and cheating is a banable offense...!

you're a fucking asshole....leave me the fuck alone.... I think I'll just ignore you, you pathetic psychotic prick

Okay...

so...you think that saying stuff like THIS makes me "feel better"??

You are such a fraud maineman you went into the other board and used a second ID***QuinnipacMan***then started agreeing with yourself as if it were another person..now who is the message board joke...maybe just maybe ...Pvt Gomer!!!...I'm not so sure about your Naval credentials at this point...at the Naval Academy fraud and cheating is a banable offense...!

you're a fucking asshole....leave me the fuck alone.... I think I'll just ignore you, you pathetic psychotic prick

I will leave you alone..you made your bed and now must lye in it...:ouch:

Back