Hezbollah Democrats

In your worldview, the only meaningful dissent can be, Israel has no right to exist. To me, that is exactly the same as saying that I cannot dissent from US foreign policy, in any meaningful way, unless I also claim that the US has no right to exist.

Therefore, there can be no real debate with you. I believe Israel has a right to exist, just as I believe the Palestinians have a right to a state. I would never say Israel has no right to exist.

I think we're done. I don't see anything fruitful coming of this conversation.

No. I question the value of israel's existence to america, and how many american lives and dollars it is worth.

I understand you can only converse with me by painting me into little black and white boxes you can process more easily. Think about what I actually say instead of searching your brain for your pre-programmed thought boxes and then filing accordingly. Throw away your prejudices and free your mind. You might like it.

On a side note... last night I watched a show last night about the view of the old testament from a war/battle perspective.
It seems that the christians were just following the the Jews footsteps on the crusades.
When the "Children of Israel" came back from Egypt, which btw they went to voluntarially. The killed all women, children , etc in Canan( future israel) , the only way to avoid death at the hands of the Israelites was to flee your homes and country.....
did Quick review in the bible and verified most of what the show said....
Six of one half dozen of another....

No. I question the value of israel's existence to america, and how many american lives and dollars it is worth.

I understand you can only converse with me by painting me into little black and white boxes you can process more easily. Think about what I actually say instead of searching your brain for your pre-programmed thought boxes and then filing accordingly. Throw away your prejudices and free your mind. You might like it.

The right for a people to exist is not dependent on whether or not it is good for America!

And since I dispute the very foundation of your thesis, which is that Israel uses America to further their own purposes, rather than the opposite, or at the very least, as a two-way street, there really isn't much left to talk about.

The right for a people to exist is not dependent on whether or not it is good for America!
I never said it was. I questioned the value of israel to america. Why does it have to be up to us? In all of history, when you can't win your land, you don
t get it. Why is it america's responsibility to support a Jewish Supremacist Nationalist regime?
And since I dispute the very foundation of your thesis, which is that Israel uses America to further their own purposes, rather than the opposite, or at the very least, as a two-way street, there really isn't much left to talk about.

You disagreed, disputed without proof, but have proved nothing. From my perspective, the discussion is still live.

I never said it was. I questioned the value of israel to america. Why does it have to be up to us? In all of history, when you can't win your land, you don
t get it. Why is it america's responsibility to support a Jewish Supremacist Nationalist regime?

You disagreed, disputed without proof, but have proved nothing. From my perspective, the discussion is still live.

Guess what? You haven't "proved" the opposite. You can't prove something like we are arguing over. You can only present evidence for either side.

And if you believe for one moment that if America's interests did not dovetail with Israeli interests in that region of the world, that we wouldn't cut them loose in a microsecond, then it is my opinion that you are naive.

But our interests are aligned. So who is using whom?

Guess what? You haven't "proved" the opposite. You can't prove something like we are arguing over. You can only present evidence for either side.
So what are you claiming "discussion over" about?
And if you believe for one moment that if America's interests did not dovetail with Israeli interests in that region of the world, that we wouldn't cut them loose in a microsecond, then it is my opinion that you are naive.

But our interests are aligned. So who is using whom?

There's no oil in israel. Or are we using Israeli Nationalism as a cover for our presence? That justification is a fat loser, or hadn't you heard?

Back