High-Risk Credit

umm remember 75% out of 80% of 100% :D

Yeah, if you go back and look at that list from the Wash. Post out of the top 15 people in Congress who voted most closely with their party 14 were Democrats. Ron Paul voted the 4th least of anyone in Congress with their party.

Based on following party lines you make an excellent Democrat.

Polly want a cracker?

This is a valid issue. Don't be moronic and switch off your mind based on the who the messenger is.
Ohh a valid issue but then I would not listen to bush about how valid his war is.
But the war is a valid issue.
Nor would i listen to coulter or Rush.

Ohh a valid issue but then I would not listen to bush about how valid his war is.
But the war is a valid issue.
Nor would i listen to coulter or Rush.
Nor would you listen to R. Paul, even if he agreed with you. You make it very apparent.

So you made your decision in the past, and even if he presents a valid problem, you will reject it, despite it's validity. You're sad.

what a politician currently is saying is trash, One must judge them on past performance to make the best decision one can.

what a politician currently is saying is trash, One must judge them on past performance to make the best decision one can.

This article isn't about what ron paul is as a politician. Your willingness to dismiss issues based on the messenger is truly idiotic. It amounts to the logical fallacy know as 'ad hominem'

Next time, don't post the author. uscit would be, "Right. It's the businesses own fault for taking such a risky venture!"

Can you address the issue? or are you an 'ad hominem' idiot like usc?

I can, and have in other threads. I don't want to here, because everything that has to be said already has been said. By people more interesting than you.

I didn't read the article, I don't care about it. I wanted to take this opportunity to express my opinion on Ron Paul.

He's a bug-eyed lunatic, not Jesus Christ, get over him guys.

Next time, don't post the author. uscit would be, "Right. It's the businesses own fault for taking such a risky venture!"

That is the position i posted on down, I am just dissing Paul, we do have a few similar views. But then perhaps bush and myself share at least one viewpoint.

That is the position i posted on down, I am just dissing Paul, we do have a few similar views. But then perhaps bush and myself share at least one viewpoint.
That was my point. Without even 'reading' the article, according to your report, you agree with him at the same time you say his ideas are invalid. Interesting. If his ideas are invalid and you agree what does that make your ideas?

Back