High School - 1957 vs 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
He is the ultimate judge of what must be removed from this website. As he said, there is no copyright on the material at the link you gave and I did not represent it as my own original work.

Since I did not credit it to an email I received it is plagiarism. But if this is the biggest issue you see wrong today you have a pretty cuchy life.

Methinks you are trying to cause me trouble and are not succeeding. More of the personal attacks you seem to be so fond of.

It is probably just a change letter, and therefore in the public domain.

[youtube]Z_LFB-NMm7E[/youtube]

Do you have any proof savage wasn't quoting a chain letter? Right wing talk show hosts have a nasty tendency of picking up public domain material that's floating around the internet and pretending it's their original work, without any context or anything.

Do you have any proof savage wasn't quoting a chain letter? Right wing talk show hosts have a nasty tendency of picking up public domain material that's floating around the internet and pretending it's their original work, without any context or anything.
In the first few seconds he states that it was from an email that he received. Duh.

Back