Hillary Clinton, The Next President Of The United States.

Good luck, Cawacko. Washington went down to LA and made Hundley look like a stellar QB (he's not, and I wish the media would quit hyping him) and helped Jack take a leap toward that Heisman award. Of course, the Huskies almost came back, which makes me wonder why UCLA is still sitting pretty at #13...

Mitt Romney running with Ted Cruz would win. The Conservative Republicans who did not vote for Romney will this time around because of Tea Part favorite Cruz. Cruz will also help capture the Hispanic vote, and as far as the Black vote goes, no one cares, it is the Hispanic vote that Ted Cruz will bring onboard. This big "package", no pun intended, spells a landslide victory for Romney, everyone can now see what a mistake, a total disaster, that Obama has been, and it was Ted Cruz who predickted how bad ObamaDon'tCare would be and it was, Ted Cruz is a political hero.
It must suck being poor.

Good luck, Cawacko. Washington went down to LA and made Hundley look like a stellar QB (he's not, and I wish the media would quit hyping him) and helped Jack take a leap toward that Heisman award. Of course, the Huskies almost came back, which makes me wonder why UCLA is still sitting pretty at #13...
I tried to tell you, wash is a third rate team.

I don't know why anybody would think that Hillary wont run. All the facts say otherwise. This woman has an ego as big as a mountain and she's been focused on the White House ever since Bill took the oath of office back in the early nineties. Everything she has said and done has had a presidential flair to it including her ill failed healthcare plan, Hillary Care. She didn't run as Obama's vice presidential candidate because her and her party supporters knew she'd have a better chance for the white house not running as a former VP for an incumbent president.

She'll run by default if need be because the party Clintonsetas are still very powerful within the party and her millions of supporters will demand it.

so what you have just said in the most unflatering way you could think of is that Mrs Clinton has the peoples backing to be able to win the election.

all your party has is idiots with historically failed ideas and LOTS of election cheating designed to keep people from voting.

your cant cheat enough to win this time

so what you have just said in the most unflatering way you could think of is that Mrs Clinton has the peoples backing to be able to win the election.

all your party has is idiots with historically failed ideas and LOTS of election cheating designed to keep people from voting.

your cant cheat enough to win this time

You're an idiot. I didn't say anything unflattering about her. She has a large presidential ego which is true. She's been prepping for the white house since the early nineties which is also true.

Both the Clintons fully anticipate her being president and 08 was supposed to be it until Obama popped up and many of her supporters went for him.

You're an idiot. I didn't say anything unflattering about her. She has a large presidential ego which is true. She's been prepping for the white house since the early nineties which is also true.

Both the Clintons fully anticipate her being president and 08 was supposed to be it until Obama popped up and many of her supporters went for him.

I'd be surprised if the Clinton family anticipates Hillary becoming president. Maybe you forgot that less than a year ago she suffered from a head injury and a blood clot, and it was the second time she's had a blood clot. If anything stops her it would be a health issue. I think by 2016 she'll be winding down her political career and maybe teach law classes, or write.

Back