APP - Himalayan glaciers melting!! Uhhh, not really

LOL ching chang says it's the fault of the person who orders the paint, not the company that makes the paint! LOL that's fucking hilarious!
orry7uj.jpg

I believe that would be "solly"

Ad hom means you lost the debate. No surprise. :)

There was no debate to lose. I supplied you with information. As such winning and losing have nothing to do with it. However if you get off on pretence, please be my guest.
I guess you are one of the reasons your economy took a tumble. If it hasnt got tits and doesnt carry a gun it's totally beyond you.

There was no debate to lose. I supplied you with information. As such winning and losing have nothing to do with it. However if you get off on pretence, please be my guest.
I guess you are one of the reasons your economy took a tumble. If it hasnt got tits and doesnt carry a gun it's totally beyond you.
My economy's doing fine. It's Obama's that sucks.

I was expecting your stupidity long ago. What? No mention of male genitalia??? My, you ARE slipping.

That would require you having male genitalia, arsehole. Check your own slip.

1/2 a heart is an organ afterall...

I guess...

Now back to your shit-slinging like a good old broken down man.

That would require you having male genitalia, arsehole. Check your own slip.

1/2 a heart is an organ afterall...

I guess...

Now back to your shit-slinging like a good old broken down man.

Well, my half a heart has within it a small amount of compassion, a tad of respect and a soupcon of tolerance for most people, clearly you are not included. As regards the male genitalia you will never know so its back to your warped and extremely immature imagination. Always know when you have run out of batteries, don't we? Now go out and find a man. Dont forget to get him well drunk before trying anything. Or you can just get back to kicking pebbles.

Well, my half a heart has within it a small amount of compassion, a tad of respect and a soupcon of tolerance for most people, clearly you are not included. As regards the male genitalia you will never know so its back to your warped and extremely immature imagination. Always know when you have run out of batteries, don't we? Now go out and find a man. Dont forget to get him well drunk before trying anything. Or you can just get back to kicking pebbles.

Dear old man. No one wants to see your male genitalia. No one. Getting drunk would not even be an option for a lady with you, and the best part is you know it.

I will kick my pebbles whenever I like and I will kick them square in your twisted, pinched, and sour face that has been spewing bile these last eight years.

Sit there in your chair with your blanket tucked around your scrawny legs and your prescriptions lined on the table beside you. Dream of all you did and all you will never do again and wipe the drool from your chin.

Railing at the world helps, eh old man?

There-there dear...

Dear old man. No one wants to see your male genitalia. No one. Getting drunk would not even be an option for a lady with you, and the best part is you know it.

I will kick my pebbles whenever I like and I will kick them square in your twisted, pinched, and sour face that has been spewing bile these last eight years.

Sit there in your chair with your blanket tucked around your scrawny legs and your prescriptions lined on the table beside you. Dream of all you did and all you will never do again and wipe the drool from your chin.

There-there dear...

LOL

There-there dear...

NOW, THAT'S A BIATCH SLAP. :good4u:

NOW, THAT'S A BIATCH SLAP. :good4u:

Not really. That is evidence of a frustrated hag who failed to get my undivided attention years ago. A point which I know she remembers but will deny with her usual brand of invective and pebble kicking.

Back