hmm, does Rep Goode have balls ? We shall see

Here's what the link says:

UK: Clerics urge Muslims to ignore British law

Secret video footage reveals Muslim preachers exhorting followers to prepare for jihad, to hit girls for not wearing the hijab, and to create a 'state within a state'. Many of the preachers are linked to the Wahhabi strain of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia, which funds a number of Britain's leading Islamic institutions.

A forthcoming Channel 4 Dispatches programme paints an alarming picture of how preachers in some of Britain's most moderate mosques are urging followers to reject British laws in favour of those of Islam. Leaders of the mosques have expressed concern at the preachers' activities, saying they were unaware such views were being disseminated.

Weak Damo. So what? I know of radical christians who want to replace secular law with biblical law. This dude is whacked out. So what?
I too know of them. Would that mean if I spoke of the "radical Christians" who want this to happen that I was inaccurate? No, it would mean that I was accurate, that there are those who actually "want" to do that. When he speaks of those who "want" to do that he is clearly not speaking of Moderate Muslims who do not "want" to do that.

At least you admit that there are groups that actually do want to do that now, that is the first step in your recovery from this... Now, actually read the statement again, provide the quote or quotes that Goode presented that say he thinks it is going to happen, or that it is likely to happen. When you realize that they are not there, come back here and admit to it. Or if they are there, I will happily apologize and even put it in my sig.

Clearly you are desperate here....

"You are right, and because you are right you are wrong!" does nothing to refute my point.

The man didn't say what you insist on arguing against. That is simply political tactic better suited to oral conversation as we can simply read the quote and find out that you are asserting meaning that is not there.

You keep attempting to turn the conversation away from that one simple statement which has been my only point since I started answering your posts. Your point of "fearmongering" has been refuted. You are down to arguing now that when I am right, because I am right I am somehow wrong.

Well, we've hit a wall here.

I said at least thirty posts ago, and multiple times, that in a world of 1 billion muslims, there probably are individuals who believe in an islamic theocracy within a western country. So what? There are individual radical christians who believe in a theocracy - over secular government - too.

As far as the organized, and lethal international jihaddists groups that threaten us - none was ever stated such an objective, or even a desire.

Well, we've hit a wall here.

I said at least thirty posts ago, and multiple times, that in a world of 1 billion muslims, there probably are individuals who believe in an islamic theocracy within a western country. So what? There are individual radical christians who believe in a theocracy - over secular government - too.

As far as the organized, and lethal international jihaddists groups that threaten us - none was ever stated such an objective, or even a desire.
Yet Goode spoke specifically of those who want this. Saying that he is somehow making an inaccurate statement because he was somehow speaking of every single other muslim alive is simply disingenuous political blather.

He never said that Muslims are on the border ready to invade, he never said that they were likely to, both of which you insisted I somehow "prove" that is an argumental tactic that can often work in oral debate, but again not on a message board where I can simply point out that nobody at all said those things. Nobody, including Goode has ever said that Muslims are likely to overtake our nation.

Back