Holy Crap! Baer.... bastage!

lol. That makes more sense then....

The thread is about a long-defunct board that the url was sold from....

Geez.... $1M? And he would have sold it to me for 10K!

Man. I don't know how you live with yourself.

Seriously, that would eat at me all day, all night through and through. I mean everytime I wrote out a check for my mortgage, everytime I had a bill come in, everytime I wanted for an exotic vacation........."And he would have sold it to me for $10K"

Seriously, that would eat at me all day, all night through and through. I mean everytime I wrote out a check for my mortgage, everytime I had a bill come in, everytime I wanted for an exotic vacation........."And he would have sold it to me for $10K"

Well Tiana, that is no help. Just because you are sexy doesn't mean you can be getting everybody down, first saying that SF is no man, and now trying to get Damo to kill himself. This is just going too far, and I don't care how sexy you are! And plus, sometimes a thing like this is a foreshadowing of things to come.

Nothing like a little massage there....

:cry:

Damn..............

No thanks!

But it's good that you've realized it.

can't dish a guy who just makes a try...I am after all ...just a straight/normal guy..I have no idea how y'all work or what ya expect..never mind I will run for shelter as darla is hot(?)...or so she and cippie claim....lol

Well Tiana, that is no help. Just because you are sexy doesn't mean you can be getting everybody down, first saying that SF is no man, and now trying to get Damo to kill himself. This is just going too far, and I don't care how sexy you are! And plus, sometimes a thing like this is a foreshadowing of things to come.

That was a little mean. I didn't realize how much until I saw it posted, but seriously, it would eat at me every hour of every day.

But Damo has a lot more integrity and moral standing than I do, so he's probably said some Buddhist chant and gotten over it by now.

That was a little mean. I didn't realize how much until I saw it posted, but seriously, it would eat at me every hour of every day.

But Damo has a lot more integrity and moral standing than I do, so he's probably said some Buddhist chant and gotten over it by now.

LOL

It might not. It happened to my brother, and it did eat at him for a while, but then after time had passed, I never noticed it bothering him anymore, he never mentioned it. He moved on.

He's since made it back, so see, sometimes it's just that the timing isn't quite there, but it's coming.

Whatever Jedro.............

well that still makes little sense....
This is a political board after all...

Like ya just said...this is a political board..side treked' with sex and humor...I give up old school here,I am amongst the 'elite' nolo contender for me...or not..hey darla want to hit the curls at the beach...or a kiss on the cheek for a lost oldie idiot who is just having some fun..never mind beat me up thats your gig...life has changed..I accept defeat....or not...lol;)

LOL

It might not. It happened to my brother, and it did eat at him for a while, but then after time had passed, I never noticed it bothering him anymore, he never mentioned it. He moved on.

He's since made it back, so see, sometimes it's just that the timing isn't quite there, but it's coming.

Alright damo........nix what I said and insert Darla's positive outlook on the situation.

Like ya just said...this is a political board..side treked' with sex and humor...I give up old school here,I am amongst the 'elite' nolo contender for me...or not..hey darla want to hit the curls at the beach...or a kiss on the cheek for a lost oldie idiot who is just having some fun..never mind beat me up thats your gig...life has changed..I accept defeat....or not...lol;)

For Christ sakes, I'm not beating you up. That's you and usc, not me, try and keep us straight ok? I am the cute one, Tiana is the sexy one, and usc is the funny one. Well, I am funny too.

Alright damo........nix what I said and insert Darla's positive outlook on the situation.

You know, you better think about me if your bf ever has an incident, if you know what I mean? Because if you react in anything like this manner, it 's never going to happen for you again. ;)

You know, you better think about me if your bf ever has an incident, if you know what I mean? Because if you react in anything like this manner, it 's never going to happen for you again. ;)

Are you hitting on me again?

Back